Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
ReaderBot791 chapter 2 . 1/27/2019
Okay, this got even more complicated:

Harry: Good ol Harry but with a few traits missing

ReaderBot791 chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
Okay, three personalities:

Harry: Good ol Harry
Rose: Female Harry who's also deaf but very obedient
Boy: The Abused version of Harry who deals with the pain and uses magic actively to heal himself
SilentBeta chapter 33 . 1/22/2019
I like your 'Choose your own adventure' style of writing! I'm enjoying this story very much, despite MINOR grammatical/spelling errors. :) I wish I had a chance to VOTE on these different ways of going. Alas, I am reading the complete story, so I will have to content myself with the way you chose to go. So far, so good :)
Eagle Dreamer chapter 53 . 12/26/2018
This was really good.
Valentina Kanzaki chapter 53 . 12/4/2018
Ah!
And my review was very OC xD sorry.
Valentina Kanzaki chapter 54 . 12/4/2018
Hello, Sensibly!

Well, my mixed emotions and my thoughtlessness.

You wrote this fanfic 13 years ago...

Thanks for the time that you've given me. Your fic made me cry.

Hahaha, I loved Silas and I'm ready he and Gabriel will be pairing. Yes, I know they were friends, and I know that blood is thicker than water. But I loved their... Care.

I can think about Gabriel saying to Silas this when Harry and he were merging:

"I need to tell you time and time again how much I care. Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow. Because I wonder where you are. And I wonder what you do"

And Silas when he merged too:

"The two of us need to look no more. We've both found what we were looking for. With a friend to call my own... I'll never be alone. It's not me alone now. It's the two of us. I know what you want me for... You want to take me home to live with you"

Sorry, But I loved their ship. May I make a fanfic yaoi about Gabriel and Silas?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2018
To said at the start of the last chapter that apparently 17 and 15 make 31 they don't they make 32
alyssia.reid chapter 54 . 11/29/2018
I gotta say this took me 5 days to read
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 24 . 11/24/2018
'Wipe that expression off my face, Longbottom,' is the funniest thing I have read all year! XD
ArchMageStorm chapter 10 . 11/21/2018
I am really enjoying this story! One question though... Are you a psychiatrist? Or did you do a whole ton of research before and while you wrote this? Doesn't matter to me really just really curious. Love!
Im.At.Hogwarts chapter 12 . 11/14/2018
This is an amazing fan fiction but WHY MY ADORABLE PLANT LOVING BABY DO YOU HAVE TO TRY TO KILL YOURSELVE!️
I know okay chapter 7 . 10/26/2018
I wonder how long it will take Harry to come to terms with the abuse and absorb Kit. It took me a long time to really understand that I was abused as a child. I remember saying no, but I also remember it felt good. So then it was like I must have wanted it, but my earliest memory of it is three years old. No one that age can consent to such a thing. I was manipulated and whenever I fought back I learned to regret it as it made everything worse and painful. But I felt a little more of me die inside each time. I was depressed and suicidal until I fully came to realize what happened and that it wasn't my fault. Being molested by women and not men made me feel really confused at the time when trying to deal with what happened. To this day even though I have lesbian friends I feel very uncomfortable being around them, especially alone because of this. I rarely read het or femslash because it drags up those memories for me. Most of my close friends are gay men. Ironically enough my best friend is dating women now. She's been married to two men (one gay and the other became a drug addict several years after they married) and lived with another in between that was incredibly abusive that raped her and tried to kill her a couple of times along with sexually molesting his own daughter. When she found that out she was out of there and got him put away. As of now she only dates women, but she works too much and rarely has time to do anything.
I know okay chapter 6 . 10/26/2018
That one would be a hard one to face.
I know okay chapter 5 . 10/26/2018
I had a patient with this disorder several years ago. She was in therapy and said at one time she had 31 personalities, some more minor than others. Now she has three. Really two other than herself. One was a man that I never met that was good at handyman type stuff. One (herself) had been severely abused as a child, her children hated her, she was very poor, lived on food stamps, and married a prisoner over the phone that she had never met in real life. The other was also a woman, she had money, drove a Lexus, confident, and proud of her children. She hated the woe is me personality altogether. It was kind of wild to deal with a crying upset woman one minute and another so confident she could have been a lawyer.

I don't know if Harry will ever be totally well, but I hope he gets better.
I know okay chapter 4 . 10/24/2018
At least Severus has decided to help.
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »