Reviews for Broken Mind, Fractured Soul
the-cari-moose chapter 53 . 7/15/2018
YESSS I’m SO glad it’s Draco/Harry. I knew I could feel the vibes!
the-cari-moose chapter 50 . 7/15/2018
I am seriously shipping Draco and Shadow. I hope something happens there.
DracosTaintedDreamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
I just realized... Harry was so tiny he probably couldn't even speak correctly and yet they are beating him. they are the most dispicable people on the planet!
Player4o6 chapter 53 . 7/12/2018
I really liked this fanfic but I don’t think I’m gonna read the sequels since it is harry/Draco and I’ve never been a fan of those. I barely tolerated how close Harry and Neville were in this one.
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 54 . 7/11/2018
Sorry. Can't stop to do a review. Got to go and read the other stories! (I literally, physically, could not put this down. Best fanfic ever, and it is such an original idea! I was iffy at first, but after a couple of chapters I realised how awesome it is!). SO AMAZING.
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 7/8/2018
Most excellent! Harry is having so much difficulty.
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
Good plan.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 7/3/2018
Excellent reasoning. Now to tell Sirius and Remus and yes Peter. See if the Marauders can be mended. Also arrange to have Harry protected and taken care of at the Dursleys. A house elf would work well. But one bonded to Harry or Severus or Remus or Sirius not the castle.
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 7/3/2018
Most excellent! I do hope Buckbeak survived. Harry would be upset if he didn't.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 7/3/2018
Wow! Great moments!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 7/3/2018
Good confrontation. It doesn't matter that madame Longbottom didn't know about Lockhart. He was abused by her and his so called family. That is enough. They have tortured him. Neville needs help. Neville doesn't have to take over the story to have good things happen to him or be friends with Harry.
Neville needs to get his wand.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 7/3/2018
Harry cares but Silas knew the magic. This will help Harry re integrate Silas. As for Neville he needs help, a lot of it. McGonagall needs to be shot and removed as Head of House, Madam Longbottom needs to be confronted by Severus at his worst.
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 7/3/2018
They did really screw up. Now they must face the consequences of their actions and/or lack of action. Hermione is both right and wrong. She should have spoken to harry about it first. Unfortunately Professor McGonagall didn't handle it well either.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 7/3/2018
Excellent chapter! Excellent explanation.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 7/1/2018
I sincerely hope that Sirius can help Harry and they can help each other heal.
4,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »