Reviews for Two's Company
KatieBell70 chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Enjoyed this a lot. Please do more!
homeric chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That was rather lovely - especially for a first fic. Keep writing :)
counting-fingers chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
cute chapter please update asap ;)
Letishia chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Cool. Update. :)

(Sorry for the crap review, Band Camp has taken my soul)
MaidM chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
*wibbles*
Letishia chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Cute story. Added it to my C2 of Remus fics.
Eliza Garcia chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
You did beautifully for the first fic you've ever written! You have a talen for writing and I hope to see more fics from you in the future.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Great!
counting-fingers chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
so sweet i loved it great story ;)
doxtater chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aww, this story is really good. I loved the line about how the world was dark and getting darker and he should have that small ammount of happiness. It was so simple yet said so much.
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aw...I like the "tongue-tied teenager" thing, that was sweet. It's good the way they're so sad, but there's a little glimmer of happiness that you brought across really well, which makes it really special.
Katuko chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
OMG! *speechless* and you phrase your ...erm phrases, no words really well!
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Yeah! Wonderful, and great for a firsty... I've written tons and they still suck! Anyway, as a true Lupin/Tonks shipper, you can bet that this is one of the best I've ever read. I've scoured this site for true fics that convey their relationship as brilliantly as Jo would've done, and I think you've achieved it. I wouldn't change a thing; it is perfect the way it is. Keep writing, because I'll be looking forward to it.
SomethingboutRosey chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aw, what a beautiful story...not sure whether it's finished or not, but if it's not, it was a beautiful story. If Jo had written in HBP what had happened after the hospital wing with them, I think it would have been exactly like that...which I think is the highest praise I can give :)
moony391 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This was very good. Much better than my first fanfiction, anyway. You picked a good rating, too, if you plan to write more and continue to develope their relationship. Keep up the good work!

moony391