Reviews for Hermione and Ron's little Joy
Lily x James 4 eva chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
adorible fluffiness...great stuff.

~Denierure~
Lily x James 4 eva chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
aw! cute, I'm adding it to my fav's list.

great job!

~Denierure~
HouseNut48 chapter 6 . 12/17/2005
YAY! I luved it!
Midnight-Hallow chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
aww...ish sho sweet...

but answer me this: WHY THE HELL IS DRACO SO NICE!

i'm okay now. Just had waffles and cheesecake, SO IM BLOODY HIGH!
AMarieKelley chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
AW! That is the cutest story i've ever read! I love it! Hermione is so...I don't know, she's perfect and so is Ron!
Chibigal4 chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
-_- This is the kind of fic that makes ya want to go around and hug everybody. I called it, Draco knew they were havin' twins! Great chapter, and an overall awesome fic. _
Chibigal4 chapter 5 . 9/2/2005
OMG HE BURNED THE WAFFLES! Joey would've killed him...then burried the waffles properly. Lol. She smacked him in the face again (not the mention the threat) O_O; -_- Another great chapter. Looking foward to the next one.
Chibigal4 chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
LMAO! Mood swings are fun. I can't believe she whacked him in the face. O_O Awesome Chapter! Can't wait to read the next one!
Chibigal4 chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
O_o Draco knows something the others don't?...Twins?...Hm...Will read the next chapter and find out. This one was great!
Chibigal4 chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Sweet chapter. -_- For a while, I thought Hermione was going to be in the bathroom all morining eating crackers trying to get over morning sickness. Glad she didn't have to. Can't wait to read the next one. _
Chibigal4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
-_- Happy first chapter. When Ron said he had a surprise too, I thought it would be a little different...

Hermione: Ron, I'm Pregnant.

Ron: Small world. So am I.

What? It's Harry Potter, anything could happen...I'm kinda glad it didn't though. _;
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Aw...such a cute story. Only one problem, for a burn, the last thing you want to do is put ice on it. You put cold water on it. But that's it, and it's no big deal. But this was so well written! Great job!
Carnivalgirl chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Aw...that was so cute! Especially all the teddies. And Draco being nice, hooray! And the twins have perfect names and oh, it's so wonderful!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2