Reviews for Insecurity or Insanity
saphire101 chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
OMG you have to update asap please i need to know what happens please i want to what sonic does next thanks
shaddiesgirl chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
please countinue this story !

u should bring in shadow!
NicoRobin120 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Eggman Kissing Amy? Im gonna have nightmares about this...and I agree with Rouge1992, Im a big SonAmy fan and ShadRouge fan! plz put some shadrouge in this! plz!
Demon Mortal chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Thank you everyone who has been reviewing me lately. I could have just wrote this on a document but what good is waisting chapter space right? Well anyways I am trying to put all of your suggestions into my story for instance, I have made Sonic Amy's target. Oh and yes there will be some Shadow/Rouge but that will come later on... they're not really the main part of the story but I will try to fit something in there for you Rouge 1992.' Thank you Chips Dip for giving me those pointers... if it weren't for you I'd have spelling errors on all of my chapters. So thank you very much. Also I do agree with you Chips Dip, Amy and Eggman fics don't sound right... but hey, it's stuff like this that catch the readers by suprise. For instance, I like reading Naraku/Kagome fics from InuYasha. Oh and yes 'The Moon Goddess Artemis' I to have been looking for messed up fanfics of Amy/Egg and I have seen none so I thought I would write one for the viewers were getting tired of the same old SonAmy fics. Although it could be worse... atleast I didn't write a Sonic/Eggman story because that would give me nightmares... plus I would feel sorry the people reading it as to it sounds way to desterbing to even touch on that subject. lol. Also KovarRacer6, thank you for your reviews as well... I see you read my other fanfic The pretty dress of Ganondorf... I guess I was bored and pictured Ganon if he tried to explore his feminin side more. lol. I just want to warn you all, there may be some lemon in one of the future chapters. So all in all, thank you for the reviews and please, if you want to put a suggestion in, tell me and I will try to put it in the story. Well until the next chapter...

Demon Mortal
The Moon Goddess Artemis chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
Thanks for making a story like this. I've been waiting forever for some one to make something about Amy this way. Thanks alot.
Flying Dragons chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
NO AMY! EGGMAN IS SO EVIL! GR! ok I'm done! I liked it! update i need to know what happends!

~Sonamy forever~
xaybcz chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
ugh*shudders*. Eggman is evil, I'm not huge on Sonamy fan, this is good, and bye bye, update soon. Oh, are you gona put some Shadouge in this?
k0m0d0-342 chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
GASP! I AM SPEECHLESS! VERY WELL DONE! I WANT TO SEE SONIC BLEED! I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY THAT WILL DO THIS CHAPTER JUSTICE! I WILL LEAVE NOW! YOU ARE GREAT! _!
Chips Dip chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Wow. O_o That was one weird chappie. I can't see it! Amy kissing Eggman. Ew! It makes me sick just thinking about it! . Well forgetting that totally nasty thought this was a really good chapter. It was interesting! Please Update Soon!

NicoRobin120 chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
I like this alot! BUT! Maybe you shouldnt put this in Italics. But whatever! its your freakin story!
Flying Dragons chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
I like it! I really do! Maybe you shouldn't put the story in Italics...But I don't care! PLEASEE continue!

~Sonamy forever~
Chips Dip chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
I really like this chappie! It was super interesting! And the part with Chris and Emily was funny. Please update soon.

k0m0d0-342 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Oh! purdy! ..but why is it entirely in bold? o_O? ...oh well, it's still readable.

I think the friend that Amy should have to 'kill' should be Sonic... yeah, that would make a good scene. She would probably sacrafice herself in an instant, though.. ah well, your story.
Chips Dip chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Once again I love this chappie! It was really good. please update and don't forget the suggestions I made in the review fore the first chappie.

Chips Dip chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I really like your plot for the story and I really like the way you describe certain things. The only things that I found that are wrong are this

1. Check your spelling because few words are mispelled

2. Tales is spelt Tails

Besides this I know I'm gonna love your story! Please update soon!