Reviews for Robin Hood SGC Style!
fanka77 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
That was hilarious! Really funny and the best part is:

"Come on, Prince Apophis. I'll take you to a nice Gao'uld mothership where all the walls are padded, and they'll give youa nice jacket with really long sleeves that tie around the back..."

Brilliant!
Krowizard chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Cool!
Marzi chapter 4 . 2/19/2007
...-gasp-

I could not stop laughing! Keep up the good work!
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
OMG I love this story!

You know, political corectness is destroying our right to free speech.
Chris chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
All I can say is awesome.
sgater926 chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Very funny! I really like what you've done with the characters. I love the "out of character" exchanges and the narrator talking with the characters. More please. I'd like to see someone at the SGC being the one to tell these stories and the team, et al. fighting over the parts. Just an idea. Keep up the good work!
Dusta2002 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Very nice! Entertaining parody.
littlemaccyd chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
oi vey. that was better than the original! lol
Aria Naerwyn chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
hahaha.. that's Awesome! If you can think of any other stories to cross it over with taht would be cool! You could even try a few Disney movies to cross it with! Hm... We should try that together! LOL

*Love'n'Hugs*
sara611 chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
Absolutely, positively (hum...is there such a word?) love your style of writing!
Aria Naerwyn chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
OMG! Tha's great! PLEASE write more! I need to know how it ends! hehehe

*Love'n'Hugs*
Kristen Hendricks chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
Just wanted to tell you how much I've been enjoying the fairytale parodies - they're really funny!
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
That was great. I loved the politicly correct part about Monetaarily challenged. :)
Blueraven33 chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
That was very funny!
SGKawoosh chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Y'know, this makes great late-night reading. Who knew that giggle fits were so easy to instigate?

I LOVE what you've done with this! It's...um...I'm not particularly certain what you have done with it, but whatever it happens to be, it's hilarious. In fact, I do think I like this chapter more than the first!

More people should review this. Silly angst-readers. Can't they take a break once in a while? *grins and winks cheerfully*

I take it we shall soon meet the rest of the Merry Men! (I do so hope that there is a Texan among them)

Hee hee...I think Maybourne should be working for the Prince.