Reviews for Hope
q.thews chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Lovely in its sadness, especially Hermione feeling at the end.

Ciao!
IloveHopex chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was absolutely fantastic. It could also be one of the saddest things I've ever read, I cried nearing the end. This was extremely well written, probably the best fanfiction on the website in the sense of language accuracey. Please ignore comments that ask for more backstory, more back story is uneeded as we know a vague idea of what happened, and not knowing adds a mystery and deeper sense to the text.

I really enjoyed this, and I do hope that you write more, but only do so if you can match the quality of this premiere chapter. You don't want to distroy the over all standard of the story with a few sloppy chapters.

Once again, it was amazing, and I loved it! Please keep writting as you have excellent skill and talent in this area!

Thankyou for a great read!
Neonlights chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
WAH!
Fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
It is a good story and is really thought out but I don't think that is how it will happen in some ways. I mean you were kinda harsh on the deaths all the Weasleys except Fred, George, Ron, and Bill. But all together it is a good story.
missmalfoy chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
oh, please, tell me youre going to update this! I absolutely loved it!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Excellent! Poor Harry. No peace unto the saviors. At least Frodo had the land over the water with the elves. Poor Harry has no peace. This was great! Really well done.
C.A.S.E.Y.F.I.E.B.I.G chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Coming from one Harry Potter fan to another... you need more back story than that. I have no clue what happened to harry other than people died and there was a war. We need details.