Reviews for Dawn of Power
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 10/25/2006
Hm, so whose soul was taken? And has Gaara tried to old Sleeping Beuty cure yet?
Foran chapter 18 . 10/19/2006
God damnit. You took a GREAT IDEA FOR A FANFICTION, And you butchered it. YOU KILLED IT! ACk. I hate it when authors do this,

I'm not saynig I'm better, I butchered alot of my ideas before, so here's the lowdown on how to improve:

Don't rush into things,

To much drama and action, not enough stillness, calm,

To much exageration from the characters,

Proofread! You have a lot of spelling errors, your grammar is almost perfect though :D ,

Make sure that you NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER make you're characters immensley powerful.

No one will ever be able to take more than one hit from naruto's Rasengan. EVER. If you read all of the manga so far (Look for scanslations too, they're neat :D ), you'll see that The Rasengan is definetley an at least two hit kill move.

You have REALLY GOOD character development, except in Robin's case. She seems as if she's an all powerful goddess, controlling the elements like that.

I had to learn the hard way, aka uber-flames.

All in all, it comes down to this:

Update soon OR ELSE! :D
FuckMyBloodySuicide chapter 17 . 9/1/2006
T_T this is such a good story...i really thought she didn't love gaara anymore and it broke my heart...please update soon! this is very good!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 2/21/2006
I'm struggling not to cry at the news Robin is dead. It isn't fare, Gaara went through so much for her and now she's dead? That's just messed up!
Sabaku-chan chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
nice story,its cool that kakashi has a wife

and gaara in love,ann hinata with naruto and...!

hehe lol

vely cute!
devastated chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
Are...Is...Is.. Robin... is she, really dead? Did she really die?...Oh god...
starbuckviper chapter 16 . 1/17/2006
agh cliffe! i hate cliffe *sob* its brill
Dragon Man 180 chapter 16 . 1/16/2006
Damn, I hope Setsuko and Robin both surivive this, Gaara and Kakashi will probably lose the will to live if their loves die.
Hellfires Fury chapter 16 . 1/16/2006
M...really great! Man, can't wait for the next chapter _
Hoishe chapter 15 . 1/16/2006
Yosh! Onegai, plz, update soon! [begging on hands and feet]
Kyuubitch chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
was it intentional that your chapters resemble the song Kryptonite from three doors down?
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 15 . 12/22/2005
O.o whoa cool...! please update soon that is all i ask of you for x-mas

O.~ Ja Ne
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 12/20/2005
Oh yeah, Setsuko just turned the tables on Ai. Now let's see her kick that bitch's ass! Bring on the downfall of Akatsuki!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 12/6/2005
Oh yeah, time to betray Akatsuki to save Gaara's life! Nice timing Robin!
starbuckviper chapter 13 . 11/29/2005