Reviews for The End and Beginning of Civilization
Luciendar chapter 10 . 7/10/2017
I just can't get enough of your stories. Clear is one of my all time favorites stories on here, and I'm not even a K&R shipper. You've done it again with this story. It was just amazing all the way through. Kudos on a job well done.
Krusher chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
I'm pretty sure the people in cities would die out before the people in more rural areas. Cities depend on gas to have food trucked in. People in rural areas have enough land they would have a chance at becoming self sufficient on food crops right where they live.
starfiction123 chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
OK this was one of the best kp five I have seen in years. Loved this. It was amazing!
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Loved the story and basic premise: worked out pretty well. :) You thought about doing a sequel or a 'redux' version of this story, now that it's been five years down the line?

~

Mike.
claydon chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
From the very first paragraphs, I know I will enjoy this story. I agree fullheartedly that you American's are wasting your oil. You drive everywhere and pollute the environment. But, that is not the point the point is highlighting a important social issue in a story based on the regular end of the world scenario. Unless one can assume that the beginning of civilization alluded to by the title represents a rebirth of society dedicated to the pursuit and advancement of knowledge and protection of the environment. Overall i suspect this will be a good read. I congratulate you for your idea, I like that Mr. Dr. Possible and Wade are looking for energy solutions considering that is my major. Bioprocess Engineering and Reneawable Fuel Technology.
CastaS chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
campy chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Great wrap-up. Pretty plausible that Kim could pull it off.

Hope you'll be writing more adventures of the Stoppables. Your take on K&R as young marrieds is ever fascinating
mattb3671 chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
Yea! Nice job, friend! I look forward to more in the future.

THANKS!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 10 . 12/30/2005
awesome ending!

any epilogue? kids? anything?

mattb3671 chapter 9 . 10/11/2005
good chappie! Kim gets shot! war heating up! more, please! THANKS!
MrDrP chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
Great chapter. I liked how Kim and Ron both acted in-character at the court house.

Good for Kim for standing up for Ron!

And the poor newlyweds. A dirty bomb will seem like child's play to the tweebs. But something tells me that K&R may well have the last laugh ...

Looking forward to the next chapter.
JPMod chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
Now that was a good chapter. Kim and Ron gets a taste of the reality of the war, and the story ends with Kim and Ron's prom night ruined when they wanted to make love to each other. Having the Tweeb stay in their apartment is ideal suited to keep Kim and Ron on their toes. ;)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
reviewer not a writer chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
man great chapter very good cliff hanger
campy chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
Very good chapter. Nice action, nice relationship stuff. Tweebs living with the newlyweds-the honeymoon is truly over now!
mattb3671 chapter 8 . 9/27/2005
good stuff! nice cliffie. THANKS!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »