Reviews for Dark Squire
OH MY GOD, I AM SO ANNOYED! THIS LOOKED ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, BUT IT'S ONLY GOT 4 CHAPTERS NOOOOOO
Such a good story too bad it hasn't been updated in a ling time:(
Halfangeltje chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Such a great and awesome story!
I love this plot (heart)
Please keep up the good work hihi

Btw U are not gonna to abandon this story right? ;D
Koukaku chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I really like this story and I will admit to reading it quite a few times. However, I have a hopefully helpful suggestion.
When Bruce asked Dick "What are you doing up here?" Dick responded with "My stupid bids to tell the truth. Wouldn't it be better for Bruce to ask "What do you want?"
You don't have to change anything, this is just a suggestion.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Is it Jason who was talking at the end, cool.
kai.vi.shin.blu chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Updated: Jun 4, 2006

I felt so heartbroken. Why would an awesome story be left like this? Hanging? This is one of the fanfics that I've read which actually has a very interesting plot that has never been used by other authors.. as far as I know. But still! It's 2015, how many years have passed, like 9-10 years. I know when a story is abandoned and even though, I'm still holding on to that small hope that you will update... eventually. But this leads me to the question, why would you just like, up and leave? From what I have gathered, the last time you updated your profile was during the year 2008. Did you lose interest? Or.. Gah, I don't know. Just, I don't mind if you suddenly up and about announce that you have abandoned this, I just need to know if your still active.. well, I don't think so..
TotalAlaskan chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Well, I'm guessing this story will be left like this forever... Sadness really since it issuch an awesome story (not to mention Dick has been sick for nearly eight years!) lol. Great story anyways while it lasted :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
When make more
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
I really like I think you should write more
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Where did you go? Please come back and finish this! This hasn't been updated since 2006 and it's 2014! :( So basically what I'm saying is GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND FINISH THIS STORY! pretty please? :)
I will be enternally grateful :D

- your faithful minion
zeldaIsis chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Would love to see where this goes. Update soon.
aveilofpaper chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I love this fic! Nightwing with the justice league is very interesting, please update soon!
Raton chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Updated: 06-03-06

CRIES.
DUDE WHERE ARE YOU? THIS IS AN AMAZING FANFIC.
tp chapter 2 . 7/1/2013