Reviews for Hopeless
TamarieRae chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh this one brought tears to my eyes. What have you done here, what have you done? This is the most unusual fanfiction ever to make me cry. I congratulate you, Spinner Dolphin, for brining the strangest of thoughts to my mind. Sorrow, oh sorrow. What is this brilliance?

Tam again, with another weirdly, unintentionally melodramatic review
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/25
Explain how he taught D.A.D.A. With the Gift. I wouldn't mind seeing this continued, despite how far fetchedd it is. Can't you just ignore DH and write the last one? If Snape really sided during fifth year, as per the plot line, you wouldn't have to worry about the unrequited love and reason for spying. Though, the ages were totally screwed up. If Numair left when he did, he'd have been about as old as Snape was when he died.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Will you ever let him go home? Does he have to stay bitter and angry and in desperation forever? Pleeeeeeassse let him go home?

I think on this one you could expand a bit more on Numair's feelings like in your first fic. This, to me, wasn't as descriptive or angsty.
Daine chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
That was sad, the other had a happy ending.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
noooooooo! he has to find a way back! actually it would be really awesome if alanna and others came to hogwarts to get him back!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
uuuuuawaaaaaaaaaaiiii! omg noo! you have to write "found" even if it doesnt fit! you have too!

well...about your not making sev's memories fit...urm...ignore them...? XD or say they were fake memories numair made up to uh...influence harry *shrugs*

and how did the read "lost" but not ever see this? O_O"
Rasa Rainboweyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Hey! Brilliant story, this and Lost. Read them both a couple of times but only just gotten round to reviewing. Read in your profile that you're having problems cannonizing a sequal where Numair gets to go home. I just have to say. Forget cannon. This is fanfic and it's obviously AU anyway, given that Snape is Numair and not actually Snape. Lily might have been Snape's motivation, but why can't Daine be Numair's? During both stories you've compared Harry to Daine as the root of his hatred for him, but could Numair (no matter how bitter he was) just ignore someone so much like Daine who needed his help? I don't think so. It might also be a standing point for reminding Numair that he might not be quite so different after all from who he was? I don't have my copy of DH with me but I'm sure that the memories of Lily can be changed to be memories of Daine, along with the real Snape's death, Numair arriving in England (which could be interesting to write) and Dumbledore using the message from the Lioness and Daine to persuade him to do everything that happened in the books. It'd probably end up being longer than the first two stories but I think it'd also round up Numair's story nicely. It's not nice to leave him hanging you know? ;) Anyway. Up to you, but I'll definitley keep an eye out for a sequal coming eventually!

Cindar chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
that was good
CleverBast chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
*cries* please write a sequel?
Clairful chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
write a sequel!
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Fright! Loves!
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
PLEASE write more! its sad that he doesnt get to go home!

write on!

Graycalls chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
*Whimper* Poor Numair...
Darth Granger chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Yeah, this is pretty sweet for some one-shots, which I actually tend to avoid most of the time, but I wish you'd continue it sooner or write more or something. Seriously.
Kitlite chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
I love the crossover you've got here, it works really well. I can just imagine Numair as a grumpy Severus! Please do write more of this story, i'd really like to see what happens when the Tortallians actually get to Hogwarts!