Reviews for The Right Kind of Belief
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loved it :)
T.K. Andrews chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
De La Fontaine. Go to Hell. You have no taste. Haven't you heard the phrase 'if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all'.

This story is not disgusting. I fail to understand why you cannot understand why people out there like you flame. Even if it's a bad story (which this is not), the more you flame, the less the author is going to take it seriously. This isn't a bad story at all...yet you flame and you have no account of your own. Who are you to judge then? You're saying the story is cliche...HOW? Firstly, list out the reasons...what you haven't done, so you don't have any proof to back it up. The other reviewers all loved it, and they all listed out their reasons why they liked it. You didn't, so *cough*

P.S: DLF, I think you are the one who's doing drugs. I also wouldn't be surprised if

*clears throat* okay, now that's over. *smiling* sorry, I'm a bit of a 'flamer hunter'. I can't stand when people write flames. I loved this. AT first, I thought Luna was OOC, but then you managed to pleasantly surprised me. Harry was IC as well. Yeah...Luna is totally right about how it is better to believe in nargles and wrackspurts instead of Voldemort not being alive, etc. Don't mind the flame. He or she (I think DLF is a he) is just jealous. I can't write any more because I have to get back to my homework. But Great job!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Aww...I loved this, this was beautiful. I think what I liked about it was that you showed another part of Luna without her seeming OOC. Very touching, keep up the good work!
Dius Corvus chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I particularly liked how you revealed the past inch-by-inch. That was very effective. The characterizations were well done; Harry was IC without being annoying, and you developed Luna believably. You've a great writing style; this was excellent.
de la fontaine chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This is absolutely disgusting. I fail to understand why you cannot write a simple story without resorting to the most cliched plot devices man has ever invented. Why do this?

Why litter the already garbage strewn internet with yet more crap? Don't do drugs!
Windswift chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Beautiful.

The characterization is wonderful, the storyline is brilliant.

And McGonagall snogging a merman. Haa...

...no, I'm not very good with constructive reviews. But take it as you will.

-Windswift
thekecmaster chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I really liked this story. It was in-character for Luna & in-character for Harry while staying near (if not with) canon.
pab99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
That was really good! I can really see H/L happening after Ginny dies... not that im hoping Ginny will die so it can happen...cough...totatlly not that would be eevil
absolutleyfabulous chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
that story was really good i really liked it, if you decide you will put more chapters up i cant wait to read them the fic is good.
Those Who Matter Don't Mind chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Aw! It's so cute...And so awesomeness-like! I love it. Good of Harry to realize that, eh? I've been trying to get some of my friends to realize that for ages. Great story, moral, and plot.
zentech12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
How very touching... hope to see more from you.
lunafan chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
that was beautiful! GO HARRY/LUNA! awesome!
Nenagh24 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Oh. My. Gosh! It is a Harry and Luna pairing! ::Smiles widely and does a little dance in her seat:: Ah! These are soo hard to find! All I ever see is HG (Not that there is any thing big wring with it but to me it is just, well... wrong) it is great to see some HL! ::Is extatic::

This was a really great story! I have found some other HL stories but they were never really that great. Yours is perfect! I think it keeps both of them in character so well! Great job. -

~Nenagh