Reviews for Kakera ni Tsukiakari
SMSM92 chapter 10 . 6/11
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 11 YEARS!
:'''''(
:''''(
Please don't give up on this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Wow. They're better at it this way than in canon! Unfortunately now both of them have blackouts so the can't tell each other what's going on... XD But there's also a higher chance of Naru and Motoki actually being in the loop properly as they figure it out this way too, it seems. Yay!
(Extra cheers for Sailor Moon's mask! Now they match /and/ are better disguised! Though her hair is still ridiculously recognizable... XD )
jesi ki kage chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
This is such a clever idea! I love it! It has been such a pleasure reading everything play out and while I dislike Luna's attitude it certainly works for the story. Great job! I can't wait to read more so please please please keep up the great work and update again soon! -Jesi Ki Kage
Arlewena chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Love this story, I will eagerly await the next chapter
Madeline chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
This was wonderful. More please. Also I love the quotes at the beginig there wonderful to the point I speak them out loud and have to tell my sister about them. Please this is wonderful and I need to see how it ends. Great storyline and it is defently a interesting what if story. It may be better then the original. I hope. You put up more!
GraphicsChyk chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Really loving this. Hope you plan to finish.
The Sailor Earth chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Ok, I just discovered this, and it is without a doubt one of the best sailor moon fics I've ever read. I know it's been a long time since you've written, at least on here, but is there any chance of this being continued? It's really wonderful, and I'd love to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Hi! I just want to say, this story is amaaaazing! I was definitely hooked by the first chapter. There are just so many interwoven elements that really give this story a dynamic that is deep, captivating, and scintillating! I really hope that we get to see how things turn out beyond chapter ten. The mysterious trio, the reuniting of Endymion and the Four Kings (not to mention the Senshi), the fate of Saori and Kobayashi... I'm quite eager to see how this wonderful story ends. :)
angeljme chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
a little vague on the location setting, but still great on action
angeljme chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
the story is so cute and very romantic
angeljme chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
this is one of the best stories about usa and mamo growing up and being besties there is in fanfiction... sad that it's not finished and paused right at the time when things are starting to peak
hungrytiger11 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Such an interesting premise for a story and the characters emotions are so strong felt.
anon chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Best. Fanfic. Ever...!
I never write reviews though I read a Lot of SM fanfic and have to say I am madly in love with this one. alas, alack I will probably never know the outcome but kudos on a unique and pretty story.
blairoftherose chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Ahhh! It pains me to get to the end of what has been written here! It is such a good fic! I had noticed that the story was incomplete when I found it. But the summary just compelled me to read it! It really sucks that it ended here because UsaMamo were finally letting those hidden feelings take hold, and it has been seven years since the last update. But the story really is good, and I enjoyed reading what you had. :)
angeljme chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
another beautiful usa/mamo story that is unfinished. finding stories like this that are written splendidly and masterfully is hard. even harder when you reach the last chapter and realize that it's not finished.

it's akin to a tragedy, especially seeing that the last updated was more close to 7yrs past

just when the part was getting good...that usa/mamo are starting to move past the platonic relationship to a more romantic one...

all in all, great story & perfectly written!