Reviews for Kakera ni Tsukiakari
alecksanduhrah chapter 10 . 2/22
It has been years and i am still devastated that this story has been abandoned :(
jessielee14 chapter 10 . 2/5
Plz come update or adopt the story out!
Rakusa chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
Do you remember me? I'm STILL waiting! I hate it when the good stories either end or disappear off the face of the planet. I rediscovered/never truly forgot this gem when I was looking for a different one and I rediscovered all the stories that made me fall in love with Sailor Moon, this one, Shepherd's Kiss, Alicia Blade's stories, EightofSword's stories, Lilac Summers, and the one I couldn't find that sent me here: the one where Mamoru is revisiting his old orphanage. You probably don't care about those others but I do and for you to be listed among them is a great honor. I haven't found published authors who make money selling their books who have inspired me or had stories I've fallen so deeply in love with that I recall them periodically like you and those listed. I'm sure I'm missing a few but those are the ones that keep drawing me back, even if they've finished. You keep drawing me back too, this is one of those that I remember the plot and also the subtle things you've added and the amazing writing. I'm also still quite impressed with the Japanese used and how it was used.
Lady Aya chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
It's so good.!. You need to revisit this!
SMSM92 chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 11 YEARS!
:'''''(
:''''(
Please don't give up on this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Wow. They're better at it this way than in canon! Unfortunately now both of them have blackouts so the can't tell each other what's going on... XD But there's also a higher chance of Naru and Motoki actually being in the loop properly as they figure it out this way too, it seems. Yay!
(Extra cheers for Sailor Moon's mask! Now they match /and/ are better disguised! Though her hair is still ridiculously recognizable... XD )
jesi ki kage chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
This is such a clever idea! I love it! It has been such a pleasure reading everything play out and while I dislike Luna's attitude it certainly works for the story. Great job! I can't wait to read more so please please please keep up the great work and update again soon! -Jesi Ki Kage
Arlewena chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Love this story, I will eagerly await the next chapter
Madeline chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
This was wonderful. More please. Also I love the quotes at the beginig there wonderful to the point I speak them out loud and have to tell my sister about them. Please this is wonderful and I need to see how it ends. Great storyline and it is defently a interesting what if story. It may be better then the original. I hope. You put up more!
GraphicsChyk chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Really loving this. Hope you plan to finish.
The Sailor Earth chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Ok, I just discovered this, and it is without a doubt one of the best sailor moon fics I've ever read. I know it's been a long time since you've written, at least on here, but is there any chance of this being continued? It's really wonderful, and I'd love to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Hi! I just want to say, this story is amaaaazing! I was definitely hooked by the first chapter. There are just so many interwoven elements that really give this story a dynamic that is deep, captivating, and scintillating! I really hope that we get to see how things turn out beyond chapter ten. The mysterious trio, the reuniting of Endymion and the Four Kings (not to mention the Senshi), the fate of Saori and Kobayashi... I'm quite eager to see how this wonderful story ends. :)
angeljme chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
a little vague on the location setting, but still great on action
angeljme chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
the story is so cute and very romantic
angeljme chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
this is one of the best stories about usa and mamo growing up and being besties there is in fanfiction... sad that it's not finished and paused right at the time when things are starting to peak