Reviews for Kakera ni Tsukiakari
Arlewena chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Love this story, I will eagerly await the next chapter
Madeline chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
This was wonderful. More please. Also I love the quotes at the beginig there wonderful to the point I speak them out loud and have to tell my sister about them. Please this is wonderful and I need to see how it ends. Great storyline and it is defently a interesting what if story. It may be better then the original. I hope. You put up more!
GraphicsChyk chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Really loving this. Hope you plan to finish.
The Sailor Earth chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Ok, I just discovered this, and it is without a doubt one of the best sailor moon fics I've ever read. I know it's been a long time since you've written, at least on here, but is there any chance of this being continued? It's really wonderful, and I'd love to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Hi! I just want to say, this story is amaaaazing! I was definitely hooked by the first chapter. There are just so many interwoven elements that really give this story a dynamic that is deep, captivating, and scintillating! I really hope that we get to see how things turn out beyond chapter ten. The mysterious trio, the reuniting of Endymion and the Four Kings (not to mention the Senshi), the fate of Saori and Kobayashi... I'm quite eager to see how this wonderful story ends. :)
angeljme chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
a little vague on the location setting, but still great on action
angeljme chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
the story is so cute and very romantic
angeljme chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
this is one of the best stories about usa and mamo growing up and being besties there is in fanfiction... sad that it's not finished and paused right at the time when things are starting to peak
hungrytiger11 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Such an interesting premise for a story and the characters emotions are so strong felt.
anon chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Best. Fanfic. Ever...!
I never write reviews though I read a Lot of SM fanfic and have to say I am madly in love with this one. alas, alack I will probably never know the outcome but kudos on a unique and pretty story.
blairoftherose chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Ahhh! It pains me to get to the end of what has been written here! It is such a good fic! I had noticed that the story was incomplete when I found it. But the summary just compelled me to read it! It really sucks that it ended here because UsaMamo were finally letting those hidden feelings take hold, and it has been seven years since the last update. But the story really is good, and I enjoyed reading what you had. :)
angeljme chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
another beautiful usa/mamo story that is unfinished. finding stories like this that are written splendidly and masterfully is hard. even harder when you reach the last chapter and realize that it's not finished.

it's akin to a tragedy, especially seeing that the last updated was more close to 7yrs past

just when the part was getting good...that usa/mamo are starting to move past the platonic relationship to a more romantic one...

all in all, great story & perfectly written!
Stellar Gal chapter 10 . 4/21/2012
This story is so good and yet there hasn't been an update in years! If you ever do decide to resume writing please do so for this story is interesting and I love your take of Mamoru/Usagi's relationship.
Bloodsong chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
In honor of Sailor Moon's 20th birthday, I return to the fandom and find this lovely story! Huzzah!

*adds to list*
k.apple chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This story could have had serious potential but your poor decision to include a potpourri of beginners Japanese seems beyond useless. I have been looking for a story of this caliber for awhile in the genre, but I couldn't get past the equally random and useless Japanese words interjected at pointless times. I can understand the use of certain words if there is not a direct or as effective English translation, but the repetitive 'onegai, ok, what, yes, no, etc...' becomes tiresome and weighs down the story.

Your command of the English portion of this hodgepodge is very decent and I believe you could have taken the story further if you hadn't given in to the habit of anime/manga fanfiction writers and tried to show off a menial understanding of the Japanese language. There seems to be no reason to do so in any story; you are writing an English language story for an English-speaking audience and that is what you should stick with.

You lose your reader with this see-saw of languages and the effectiveness of whatever preceded that ends up forgotten. If you had provided a reason for such action, I could perhaps forgive the faux-pas, but I have yet to see an explanation for this, so I assume it is because you believe the story to sound more authentic. If that is the case, then perhaps you should reconsider your confidence in the plot, writing style, content and dialogue.

I wish you could have changed this aspect of your story because I believe I would have truly enjoyed it then. But, as it is already done, perhaps you can take this advice into consideration for future projects.