Reviews for Lonesometown
LazyNezumi chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
What about continuation?
young dawn chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Quite an interesting subject you've breached here: those with unrequited love. My favorite was the first chapter, but this one was good, too. :)
gaaralover1989 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
so where exactly you going with this story? its well writtne n i like it but im curious
Seriously Yours chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
Please continue. These drabbles were great :)
Growing Pain chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
*falls to floor laughing* I loved this! Hilarious, and yet it showed how much he loves his Nanao-chan! :D Freaking wonderful!

I had to supress a laugh in hte beginning when Shunsui said he "liked" to be bossed around by her and wiggled his eyebrows *laughs* Of coruse, there were even more segments that were flat out funny, but I can't mention them all and give htem individual praise, for I fear you would get annyoed with me, and I might laugh myself to death :/

Please write more!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Such sorrow, betrayal and angst. I loved it! The small hintage at Hitsugaya and Hinamoro was appreciated as well, he'd most likely understand more than she knows.
esther chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
T_T damnit, i really want shunsui and nanao to get together...sob sob

beautiful.
esther chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
O_O

was that a hint of hitsu x matsu at the end! OMGNESS!

and yeah, really well written. i love hitsugaya...XD
Emo chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
lovin' it ] Good job!
gooeycheese chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
deep. another brillant chapter!
j.curl chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
Gin and Rangiku, Shunshui and Nanao...my two favorite couples. When I read the first chapter of this, I thought it was going to be a oneshot (It can stand alone definitely) but I'm glad you continued. Keep up the good work!
angelicblue chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
great fanfic! *รถ*

the shunsui rangiku conversation was priceless *lol* they were so in character ]

i especially liked the GinRan references, they're my uncontested favourites but ShunsuiNanao are also very lovely

it's so sad... those pairings just don't get enough love T.T i'm glad you've devoted them.

lacus-chan chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
nice! Please keep up the good work!
Gina chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
To be honest, I'm lazy. But you deserve every review I can offer you, so here it is for chapter one. Is there going to be one with Hitsugaya? Yes? Yes? *winks*
Gina chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
You're so good at this! I love your writing.