Reviews for Kiss
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aw That was beautiful. I really liked it!
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Woah, your great at writing oneshots. Not all of us have that talent. That was wonderful! Made me so happy...
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
oh, i loved that.
siggy19 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I love this! good job!
Angelic Bladez chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I dont normally read fics like this but i figured you gotta give everything a try at least once and im glad i did. It was really well written (well I thought) and it was sweet, cute even.

Keep writting and i hope to read more of your stories soon.

L8er dayz

A~B
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
*sniff* oh my ogd...how sweet! great job!
prongsiedoo chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I loved it Moony... I love your stories... or the ones I've read... keep writing... and do you know Padfoot's name thingy is? the one she writes her stories under...
LittleLuna13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh Morgan...I love your stories, trust me, these aren't pathetic attempts, "Consequences" was a pathetic attempt, But I loved it all the same, as I do all of my stories...I promised you a Sirius/Harry and you will get it, it's in progess as we speak, I hope you'll love it. Well Great Story, As are All Of Yours.

Much Love,

Meagan, Luna, Or whatever else you would like to call me
jreed16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I love every ting you wirte. yore one of the few writers that are on my author/story alert and author/story favorites list. I realy tink your a wonderful writer. so keep up the good work.
namhonam chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
dude, you don't really believe you're straight do you? bi maybe. oughta let go of ideas that'll slow ya down... n e way, nice story, real short though...
Dakana Warrior chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Mushy mushy mushy. Good though.

And of course you are worthy of stalking. Very stalk-worthy. AND I am completely capable of sneaking. I am even better at sneakiness than the Marauders.

Yes, you win this round, but how are you at canasta? I suppose the psychologist would object.

Lovr you.

See Ya on Sunday or Monday.

P.S. Did you and Paddy agree to both update today?
MadamBlack chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I began this fic, and I at first had read the discalaimer. And I read the fic, becaue I figured it would be a HP/SB, and then I started reading, and I almost stopped, thinking it was a HP/RW, because it said, 'we were best friends' and most people don't discribe Harry and Sirius as best friends. Unless they at least mentioning Ron also being there. But I am glad that I read the fic. I really liked the fic. You should keep writing. And I am looking forward to the epilogue for With a Letter Comes Realization and a song fic. I hope to get to read it soon.

Keep Writing!