Reviews for Childhood Impressions
She is very enchanting
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 24 . 7/24
I loved it!
DizziZilla chapter 24 . 4/24
that is the most adorably entertaining thing i have read in a long, long time. I applaud you, Lady Susan! Bravo! Bravo! *sigh*... you didn't happen to write a sequel, did you? I shall seek it out if there is one, you can count on it!
Austione chapter 1 . 1/20
Jane sounds over the top with her formal speech. She is more proper but this sounds like medieval times. I am wondering how old they are...maybe we'll find out soon. Fun story.
Summer Leah chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Aww...this was an extremely sweet story. I think you out-Tom Sawyer-ed Tom Sawyer! Even Mark Twain-ier than Mark Twain! Crossed with Anne of Green Gables (including Gil). Obviously, I enjoyed it immensely. Off to the sequel!
Babe Pryor chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
This is the cutest p/p ff ever! I'm thinking of becoming a Blondebeard Pirate myself! lmao...xx
Babe Pryor chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
This is hilarious! Kudos! xx
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
I think you might have made a mistake on Darcy and Elizabeth age. At the beginning of the book you said that Elizabeth was 8 and that was last summer as they have at this point spent two summers together. Their time in London is suppose to be winter which would make travel more difficult and running away harder. Anyhow, my guess is that Elizabeth should be 9 or even 10 which would make Darcy 13/14.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Where is the Fitzwilliam sons? Richard and his brother. Would be great fun to include Richard as he is usually with Darcy :)
Natalia2 chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Loved it, you madam have a gift in writing, loved every bit of it. It got me laughing at times which is a very hard task to accomplish when writing, my praise to you on a job well done.
DudeISoDumb chapter 24 . 3/14/2014
Let me just say that I have never smiled or laughed as hard reading a fanfiction story than I was at reading yours. I really loved it, it was really endearing and I loved the relationship between Elizabeth and Darcy—it was cute. Oh! I also really liked how you captured the dialogue of the time period and how all the characters were in-character, well done. And I especially liked your dialogue—it all seemed very real, and that is always refreshing. I love how you allude to “Pride and Prejudice’s” future character self’s, and I really love how your title “Childhood Impressions” mirror that of Jane Austen’s “Pride and Prejudice’s” original title “First Impressions”—that was really clever, and I loved it. Elizabeth’s pranks were downright hilarious, thank you for making me smile. :] Oh, and I also loved the subtle nuances of romance between Lizzy and Darcy at the end of your story, and the ending seemed bittersweet at their parting. There were so many things that I loved about this story—I just really loved it! Thank you so much for this wonderfully written fanfic! :]
zuluqueen504 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
I just read chapter 3 and found myself roaring with laughter! It's been years since a story made laugh out loud! I love your Lizzy!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
i love the charectors of this story and enjoyed reading it!

thank you for sharing it with me! )