Reviews for Childhood Impressions
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 1 . 4/23
sweet!
Joy98 chapter 1 . 4/8
Just found Your story on chapter 1 and I love the young Miss Elizabeth. :)
J.D.Bell chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
Lydia and Georgiana are similar ages but you say one is 2 and the other is 6. Recall Darcy alludes to that in the novel. Also, Lizzie is 20-21 while Lydia is 15. Nit picky. Sorry. Great read otherwise.
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
She is very enchanting
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 24 . 7/24/2015
I loved it!
DizziZilla chapter 24 . 4/24/2015
that is the most adorably entertaining thing i have read in a long, long time. I applaud you, Lady Susan! Bravo! Bravo! *sigh*... you didn't happen to write a sequel, did you? I shall seek it out if there is one, you can count on it!
Austione chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Jane sounds over the top with her formal speech. She is more proper but this sounds like medieval times. I am wondering how old they are...maybe we'll find out soon. Fun story.
Summer Leah chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
Aww...this was an extremely sweet story. I think you out-Tom Sawyer-ed Tom Sawyer! Even Mark Twain-ier than Mark Twain! Crossed with Anne of Green Gables (including Gil). Obviously, I enjoyed it immensely. Off to the sequel!
Babe Pryor chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
This is the cutest p/p ff ever! I'm thinking of becoming a Blondebeard Pirate myself! lmao...xx
Babe Pryor chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
This is hilarious! Kudos! xx
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
I think you might have made a mistake on Darcy and Elizabeth age. At the beginning of the book you said that Elizabeth was 8 and that was last summer as they have at this point spent two summers together. Their time in London is suppose to be winter which would make travel more difficult and running away harder. Anyhow, my guess is that Elizabeth should be 9 or even 10 which would make Darcy 13/14.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Where is the Fitzwilliam sons? Richard and his brother. Would be great fun to include Richard as he is usually with Darcy :)
Natalia2 chapter 24 . 4/6/2014
Loved it, you madam have a gift in writing, loved every bit of it. It got me laughing at times which is a very hard task to accomplish when writing, my praise to you on a job well done.