Reviews for Harry Potter and the Seventh Horcrux
petersadouchebag14 chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
awsome awsome story! i love how all of the chapter are super long. please update soon!
bhavik chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Hey dude,

Must say a gr8 story on the whole... But one thing that I noted is that as far as i remember Bill is d one working with the Gringotts and Charlie is the dragon tamer... Check the fight between Remus, Bill and the death eater werewolf in the 4th chapter... Nevez all in all a great story... Seems you have worked a lot on this one... Chal all the best...
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Oh. Wow.

S-L-P:)
fishertowers chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter. My only suggestion is to check your grammar a little more thoroughly. Nothing Major was wrong, I am just a tiny nit-picky about these things. That what you get from having a pregnant L.A. teacher! Good Job
Himura-Dumbledore chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Come on man! UPDATE! UPDATE! pardon me...lol
Junky chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Hm. I think I left this off my story alert by mistake. I had read upto the second chapter a while back.

Anyway, nice stuff. I just hope ... that Jonathon isn't going to be more powerful than Harry ... I mean, he's the Hero, Chosen One, Voldemort's Equal, Boy Who Lived, and all that, right? ;)
NatsuhiboshiStar chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Absolutly wonderful. It's 3AM and I just finished chapter 4, unable to pry my eyes off the screen. You are truley talented - this is such a great story! I love it to death. Please update soon; I am waiting in painful suspense!

At first, I was actually upset at the loss of Vernon Dursley, but it seems that Harry has so much more in store for him, that his uncle's death will be a minority. I do love the side stories you've added in here, it makes it all better. I've got to say my favorite character is Ganesa, though she hasn't played much a part - she reminds me of myself. Character death? Oh, I'm holding my breath on this one. Please not Ginny. Ah well, begging won't change the plot. Keep writing! I'll keep reading!
NatsuhiboshiStar chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow! Great story - WONDERFUL story. This is, by far, the best fanfic I've yet to read. Anything you ever write in the future should be published, and let me know - I'd spend money on it definatley. Great stuff here. I can't say enough. I'm going to go on to chapter two now - can't wait! Keep writing, please!
chinesefireball88 chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Finally. But it was too much action in this chapter. It is okay , but. Well it was simply too much. Hope you'll update soon. /
Jean-Metro chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
U suck major ass man... all I wanted to do was leave a short review saying how much I love ur story, that I think that ur story is one of the most original post HPB stories i have read, begging u to update soon and to please continue, but in order to leave that pretty crappy review I had to a)get a fanfiction account since u don't accept anon reviews. B)wait a 24 hour hour period in which i had to wait for this dumb ass site to e-mail back. c) figure out how this sign-in review thing work (Yes I am that stupid) and than remembeer that i wanted to leave a review for ur story in the first place. So to finish off this rather long pointless rant i would like to say that u owe me, and that I adore ur story and that I can't wait for the next update!
chinesefireball88 chapter 3 . 11/9/2005
come on. You haven't posted for 4 months. or something. Want to say your story is nice...don't lose your hope for no reviews. I've written a story and I got noone. Be happy for hose you've got.
mstiquerose chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Please post more story soon!
mstiquerose chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Please post more story soon! I've been reading this story for a while now, and I can't wait for more posts! This is a really great fanfic... it's written very well. Great job!
magiquill9 chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
nice job... loving this story already keep it up.
Aggiebell chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Holy cow.

The inferi are creepy. I mean, just the idea of them is creepy, but your description of them makes them more...real, I guess.

I love the little detail of the angry washrag, when Ginny took the clean glass. And Ron and Ginny arguing while trying to find Molly's defensive device.

The Phoenix Visions are really intriguing. I want to know what's up with Maddox and Jonathan-there's some back-story there that I think will be important for the story as a whole.

This is a great line:

“Harry usually did the next part,” said Hermione.

“Which was what exactly?” asked Ginny.

“Save us.”

OK, one thing I really like about this story is how you've got all these different *things* going on at the same time. Harry's off having fun (and boy, does the poor kid deserve it!), Jonathan's having his vision, Molly's taking Arthur tea, Ginny's getting a midnight snack, and then all of a sudden *wham* the action sets in and we get the inferi attacking Ron, Ginny and Hermione, the werewolves and inferi attacking the aurors, Jonathan fighting Vlodie... it really shows the sense of urgency of everything that's happening, because it's all happening at once.

I'd also like to apologize for not reviewing chapter 2. I intended to, really, but... school started, and with that came all of its activities (soccer and football and band, oh my), and that's just my oldest! And we just discovered that we're expecting our fourth child in May, so life's been a bit crazy around my house. :)

~Julie