Reviews for A fun Night
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
love it
Andy chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
hahaha why do I have the feeling you do these typo's on purpose? and HOW do you come up with thee crappy stories.. :-O I just can't help but laugh.. serious, you have a talent for crappy and funny, and funny all the way.

great :-D
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I loved this so much!11eleven!

No, but seriously, I was dying laughing, and then died laughing some more when I read the reviews. Oh, god, people are so stupid! *g*
shippergrl25 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
for the record u spelled starbucks "starbux" hehe! Anyway the story was less then average...
fasdfawet chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow. Wow wow wow.

What has this website come too? Who are these people?
ScribbleDream chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I think I'm going to die laughing, but I'm not laughing with you.

You really really really really really need a beta. Just.. please. That's the only advice I can give you. Please. Just get one.
ObSeSsEdWiThSvU chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
great story so far, please update soon!
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
sounds like a fun night! :D lol
tria246815 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
i love it. so funny update asap
queequeg1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I love your story so far. Please continue. It's funny.

"Are you sure you know how? I don't want you to pull a muscle or anything."
bluejaybaby2010 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
um not to be mean but that was like really cheesy it would have been good if you hadnt rushed it and made her say i love you as a boyfriend it was like all speedy so yeah!
coolbyrne chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
-Start by running every one of your stories through a spell check. (Go to "Tools" at the top of the page in Microsoft Word, click, then click on "Spelling and Grammar".

-Make each line of dialogue a different line.

-Put quotation marks only around words actually spoken out loud to someone else.

-I didn't realize the Y gave lessons in lap dancing.
fallendown17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
O.K first of all check your spelling. It sometimes confused me. Fin is spelled with one N. Other than that, yeah it's o.k.