Reviews for Lost Twilight
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
poor dick... he lost babs, :(. wa! but really good story though! luv it!
SIN Productions chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow
You have talent
"I couldn't wait"
That was an awesome line in an awesome fic
Terrific
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Whoa. Intense.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Oh...
Danae A chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
That was a nice story
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Very good story, seems to me that you've got Dick and Bruce down to a "T".
nadia chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
This truly was an amazing read...The way you depicted Dick's feelings was different and yet in character. Really liked this story.
John Westcott chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
As always from Gen, the actual mechanics of the writing is all quite excellent, framing a super angst-y moment that, speaking as a guy, would truly rip your heart out. For all the physical pain Dick Grayson has been through, this had to hurt more than any of that. I was cringing in vicarious sympathy for the poor guy.
Bart chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Hurts the heart, but the characterization was true!
Shadowstar chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
As someone who's always pretended that they did nothing of the sort, I will say that if they had done something so dispicable as this, probably hoping to get on the Jerry Springer show, Dick's reaction would have been something like what you've written. Why'd they have to write that stupid idea? If it was so you could write this, then I suppose I'll have to forgive them. Very cool, as usual Gen X.
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
An excellent story! I not only enjoyed Dick's pov in this but I ADORE the way you stayed completely in character with BRUCE. I've never seen him handled any better.