Reviews for Minion
mdhunter111 chapter 89 . 6/10
Incredible job with this fanfic. I read the whole story to date today, all 89 chapters, and I’m looking forward to seeing where you will go from there with this tale. Great job with this story so far, and I hope you’ll continue with another chapter sometime soon. Have a great week! :)
"Fortunately, at that moment, the Fantastic Four chose to announce their immanent arrival."

I think you meant 'imminent arrival'.
The mention of Donald Trump in passing is very funny considering that now, a decade later, he's become the president of the US.
I love your work. It's quite the unique OC/SI you have here. I'm not sure if the steamy scenes are allowed pn the site, though, as they don't allow the MA rating and their highest rating is only M, which does not allpw explicit material. You might want to take a second look at the rules just to be sure your story is not at risk of being reported.
Doctor Dandy chapter 73 . 3/6
The problem with what you're trying to do here is that it relies on her being relatable and thus sympathetic. In no way is any sane individual going to side with her here. Doom's reaction was completely understandable and I'd even go so far as to say it was justified.

She's worried that she doesn't feel safe? Her security was shattered? What about his? You can't be serious.

This was inevitable. The very idea of a character like her manipulating Victor von Doom in any way is laughable. It's strains credulity in a way that is entirely unsustainable. She doesn't seem intelligent, just suspiciously all-knowing.

She doesn't reason, she just knows whatever is necessary at the time it becomes convenient.

She has a lot of nerve playing at being much of a victim here. Her being pregnant with his child is the only reason she's still alive. An in character Doom would absolutely have killed her otherwise.
Doctor Dandy chapter 72 . 3/6
The whole premise seems off. There's really no way she would be pulling anything over on Doom. She's not a compelling character because you write her as if this were a self-insert, in that she seems to always have the right answer.
Madripoor Rose chapter 89 . 6/13/2017
Rereading this after all these years...still brilliant and funny and heartwarming.
yellulhchicken chapter 3 . 5/17/2017
When I read the first chapter I thought: interesting. then I read chapters 2 and 3 and all I got was smut with a few tidbits of interesting hints of possibility. I wish for less (not no but just less) smut and more story.
Guest chapter 89 . 10/18/2016
This whole tale is excellent.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/17/2016
As someone who has a schizophrenic mother, who has lived a version of this story - brava. Well done.
HungrySnack chapter 89 . 10/12/2016
Thankyou for this story. It was surprisingly good
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 89 . 10/11/2016
I really did not expect to like this as much as I did. It was well crafted and wonderfully characterized. I only wish there was more.
Guest chapter 89 . 10/8/2016
This is hands-down the best Fantastic Four fic out there. Moreover, it's one of the best fics in all of fic-dom. Thank you for writing! Thank you for sharing it with us!

I've come back today to offer my love and thanks once again and also to share a bit of entertaining news: gizmodo german - lawmakers - vote - to - ban - the - internal - combustion - en - 1787574000
Hopefully the link works but if not: Germany is phasing out internal combustion cars! Of course this instantly made me think of this story, written more than a decade ago! Congratulations on predicting the future. And congratulations on your wonderful writing!

If I could make a small request? If you happen to be a writer IRL, could we beg for a link to your non-fan works? I really would read anything you wrote.
Sanityfaerie chapter 75 . 8/15/2016
This is fantastic and I love it. Thank you.
Grammar Warlock chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
The credit for my introduction to your marvelous story is all due to my wife's suggestion. Her aspiration to write as you do is well. For I find your style thought-provoking, fascinating and absorbing to read. I will be doing so with great enthusiasm. To you, I give my gratitude for creating another world which I can happily delve into, losing myself in its adventure.