Reviews for Minion
Jordisk chapter 89 . 7/9/2020
This is truly a fantastic story, and not just because it is about the Fantastic Four. Honestly, I could see you declaring this fic "Complete" right here, or perhaps adding a Chapter 90 as an Epilogue, where Victor and Joviana have been wed for a decade or so, they have two or three children (at least one of which was born in one of the cloning pods), and Superheroes and Supervillains are a thing of the past.

I will say I though of a good speech section while reading about Joviana's musings while Magneto had her: "I want to see a Florokinetic that uses their powers to grow crops on a farm. No, more than that, I want to see the Florokinetic mutant that goes to work as a schoolteacher or an accountant or whatever other job they may have studied for, and comes home to the home they have built, and grows the herbs for their dinner fresh. A world where a Mutant isn't defined by their powers, any more than by their skin color, gender, or religion."
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 89 . 4/6/2020
Damm. I love her so much. It's evident she is more on the gray side of the scale, light as it might be. She's a pretty decent person, but not unrealistically good. Not capital G Good, to the point it looks like she has a complex and a series of mental ilnesses. And that's great! Because it's part of why she meshes so well with Doom.

Doom is altogether... Not a bad person. I wouldn't necessarily say he's a Good one, either, because as you so masterfully explain, he divides the world on his enemies, people who are his to protect, and roaches. He isn't a good person. But honestly, that's part of his charm, isn't it? But him and a comic book Good person... It just wouldn't work.

Another thing I love of her, is just how smart she is. And not only book smart, but socially smart. She's a woman who is manipulative without being a villain, which is something we rarely see on media, outside of manhwas.

I must confess, I have a soft spot for characters like her. And that side of her meshes so well with Victor! He's egotisctic (not that it's unwarranted, really), proud and stubborn, and opposite to what media says, two stubborn people in a relationship are a walking timebomb.

I love how much we see just how smart she is! She's inquisive, and had wonderful insights. I love that! THAT's showing and not telling when it comes to intelligence! She's also really insightfulwith people, like when she talked down Pietro.

Also, OH MY GOD. The reaction of Magneto when Victor bought out the national debt? Priceless! The indignation in his voice! That was hilarious!

I love so much how Jovania influences Victor. He doesn't change drastically (that would be OOC, and detract from her merits) but he does become more... Real? Realistic. More like the man Jovianal wholeheartedly believes he is.

And damm, aren't the slips into existencial crisis something. What better way to deal with the whole "you aren't real" thing than to make it a plot point!

As for the question on chapter 83; yeah, I would buy this story if it were a romance novel. The characters are just so uniquely suited for each other, and it's clear that a great deal of thought has gone into this story.

This story is great. I really, really love it. The writing itself is a delight, Joviana is an excellent protagonist, fascinating to read about, the pace is realistic... I'm honestly trully glad I found this story, as it has been a wonderful, marvelous read. Thank you, wholeheartedly, for writing this story.
Grizzmon chapter 83 . 2/2/2019
Mmm, sorry but if you turned this into an original story there wouldn't be Doom on it so...
Grizzmon chapter 82 . 2/2/2019
I hope she wasn't cursed by that spit.
Grizzmon chapter 81 . 2/2/2019
Let me guess, someone interrupts the wedding?
Grizzmon chapter 80 . 1/30/2019
Yeah, no yime to waste on "That cannot be me" stuff.
Grizzmon chapter 79 . 1/30/2019
Sometimes the wait makes things better.
Grizzmon chapter 78 . 1/30/2019
Nice to see they happy with each other.
Grizzmon chapter 77 . 1/30/2019
Well, this makes Victor even more of a jerk for having believed her mother.
Grizzmon chapter 76 . 1/30/2019
Considering how horrible Malice is, this could be considered Karma.
Grizzmon chapter 75 . 1/30/2019
Bravo, bravisimo.
Grizzmon chapter 74 . 1/30/2019
Well, good communication and shows of affection are keys for any ong lasting relationship.
Grizzmon chapter 73 . 1/30/2019
Is true, marriage to an absolute king can be truly horrible.
Grizzmon chapter 72 . 1/30/2019
You know, it says something of Victor that he believed Malice eveb when he was forewarned.
Grizzmon chapter 71 . 1/30/2019
Well, so she isn't a reincarnation from the "real" World then?