Reviews for Minion
kaisoo12 chapter 3 . 3/8
Wow. Your writing is beautiful. Silky and elegant. I was searching for something completely different and stumbled upon here. Wow. Keep writing, please.
So you want to be an Author chapter 89 . 12/17/2013
This is quite amazing! Million to one chances really crop out nine times out of ten. I found this story by means of visiting the caerazkabaan Yahoo group after month without doing so, the link was Inside of one message out of the mere 25 that I checked. If I had noticed then that there had been no new chapters since 2006 and that the story was incomplete, I would likely have dropped it, but I somehow only did after reading fifteen chapters or so. It was horribly disapointing, but since there are quite a few stories out there that will likely never be finished but that I love dearly anyway I kept going and I was not disapointed. When I reached chapter 89 I was a little melancholic, of course, but it could be argued to be an adequate ending point. So I thought to myself 'that was a good ride' so I favorited it for rereading in the future and went to your profile on the off chance that, while the story had been abandoned, the account was not. I am usually at least intrigued by the favorites of the authors I like. But to my surprise, I found there a post about possibly retaking this and your others works in the near future that was barely a month old! I sincerely hope that you do, there just aren't many works of this quality outside of the broader and more popular fandoms!

Hoping your troubles clear up.
Toddles.
cmartist chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
The first 8 chapters (while certainly tiltilating), reminded me more of a Marvel version of 50 Shades. Don't get me wrong, in my opinion it's quite above the writing of 50 shades but the suspense/adventure part felt lacking.

I'm pleasantly surprised with chapter 9 and the twist that was taken and hope to be surprised in the next chapters :)
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I really like your story, and I'm glad I found it by accident
maleficus-lupus chapter 89 . 6/10/2013
One of the best fanfics I've ever read! Thank you so much for writing it.
Shark8 chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
The obvious answer for what to get Doom when shopping for underclothes: Under Armour.
Shark8 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
These are well written and interesting - thank you for writing them.
Also, I like Peter's appearance in this one; great characterization/discription.
Ashen Author chapter 83 . 3/10/2013
Yes. Read the book "Soon I shall be Invincible." This is easily on par with it if you alter the names. I would love to see this in stores.
Zhor chapter 89 . 11/20/2012
Nice story.
Zhor chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
I didn't much care for all the talk about the main character's problems. It detracted from the story, I think.
Zhor chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
I like the alternate viewpoint about supers, compared to most. Honestly, most 'heroes' just seem like such petulent children, or self-rightous and destructive idiots. On I read...
Zhor chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Hmm, I like the use of chemicals to fight the 'supers'. Basic creativity is always undershadowed compared to directly-impressive powers.
Zhor chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
This is not the sort of story I normally read, but it has caught my interest...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Yep.
Definite wish fulfilment.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Obvious self insert wish fulfillment.
Still... your writing is passable.