Reviews for Usagi's Decision
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Stormy1983 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I really liked your story but I wish there was more you are a great writter
Kaede.Elfen.Lied.Kaede chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I love it nice story "No shit!" Love mars line
Stukino chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Seiya kiss usagi
Sarah Zimmer chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
This is one of my top fave SeiyaxUsagi fanfics. Best of luck on trying to come up w/ more great ones.
Sarah Zimmer chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
this story is my third fave.
Sovereign Violette chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
I just LOVE THIS STORY! It's a Hall of Famer! :D

Good job!
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
Love the story, Hope you update ASAP!
Melda Hearts Haruka chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Excellent story! I lived when Haruka jumped Seiya! Heh heh! Very creative! Please continue to write!
Agent Blackhawk Carter chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Cool story. It made me laugh, especially the Haruka v. Seiya scenes. I shall be keeping an eye out for more of your stories. _
Kitsune1978 chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I loved it. Well written, funny, romantic, happy-ended - this is all I want from a Seiya/Usagi fic. Thank you!
ShimmeringWater chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Hey! I just want to tell you that I really liked this story, I'm a stalight fan and I would love to read more of your stories. It's so difficult to get this characters as they should be, which I think you did. I hope I'll find more stories about the lights done by you.
myinterests chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
I like!
seiya-kou4 chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
hiyas i loved the sotry it was fully as hell, i was kinda confsused though why you made setsuna and mamoru king and queen of the moon, when usagi was/is the moon princess, i all rights shouldnt it have been seiya and usagi rulers of the moon? On another note i laughs my ass off (can i say that?) when seiya nailed haruka, your the only person i have seen have a seiya stand up to haruka lol. I'd also like to suggest maybe writing a story about mamoru and setsunas child. i think it would make for an intresting story indeed. well anyways i have rambled enough keep up the good storys and i hope to read another seiya/usagi fic from you soon.
Edina chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
i loved the story i hope you make sequal. it made me cry a little bit but overall your story kicked ass!