Reviews for Without Wings
Pesti chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is wonderful.
RogueNya chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
It is good, needs a bit more, like a second part but still good.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Scott and Rogue both and uncontrollable powers and I think they make great stories together. This one is definitely a great one.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww...that was nice. It's good to see Rogue and Scott bonding. :)
Genne chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
nice one. but... which Suraa was that mentioned in? I cant recall but i'd like to know. thanks
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Very sweet.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very nice and poignent. You're great at the one shots.
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Horses are great, aren't they?
Abby chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I agree with most of the reveiws, wonderful story, not only can you write comedy, but drama also, great job, it's great seeing another side of Scott
Divine Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times. Here's the thousand and oneth:

That is the best line about riding I have heard in a good long while.

Would you perhaps write more, or if not, a diffrent story with the horses of Xavier's?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
See, THIS is what's been missing from the movies. Showing that Scott is more than his visor, more than Jean's girlfriend or the leader of the X-Men. He's a human being too, who reads books, teaches, has hobbies, has feelings. Again, all I can say is wonderful work.
jenskott chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Good exploration of personalities in this chapter. It was nice seeing Scott and Rogue bonding. And Scott needed some solace after Jean's death.

I liked a lot your descriptions of horses and riding.
El Burrito chapter 1 . 6/7/2006

That's one of the best lines I've read in a long time. Seriously. Made my spine go all shivery.

Anyway, you are wonderful, and this story is wonderful. That's all there is to say.
Meret chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Beautiful writing with wonderful characterization. :)
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
She felt his heart beating, slow and strong. Felt her own heart beating, faster but still strong. Sort of in rhythm.

Gorgeous. You must ride yourself.

Arwen (and mud-monster-pony Rowan)