Reviews for Without Wings
Pesti chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is wonderful.
RogueNya chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
It is good, needs a bit more, like a second part but still good.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Scott and Rogue both and uncontrollable powers and I think they make great stories together. This one is definitely a great one.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww...that was nice. It's good to see Rogue and Scott bonding. :)
Genne chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
nice one. but... which Suraa was that mentioned in? I cant recall but i'd like to know. thanks
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Very sweet.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very nice and poignent. You're great at the one shots.
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Horses are great, aren't they?
Abby chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I agree with most of the reveiws, wonderful story, not only can you write comedy, but drama also, great job, it's great seeing another side of Scott
Divine Dark Angel chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times. Here's the thousand and oneth:

That is the best line about riding I have heard in a good long while.

Would you perhaps write more, or if not, a diffrent story with the horses of Xavier's?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
See, THIS is what's been missing from the movies. Showing that Scott is more than his visor, more than Jean's girlfriend or the leader of the X-Men. He's a human being too, who reads books, teaches, has hobbies, has feelings. Again, all I can say is wonderful work.
jenskott chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Good exploration of personalities in this chapter. It was nice seeing Scott and Rogue bonding. And Scott needed some solace after Jean's death.

I liked a lot your descriptions of horses and riding.
El Burrito chapter 1 . 6/7/2006

That's one of the best lines I've read in a long time. Seriously. Made my spine go all shivery.

Anyway, you are wonderful, and this story is wonderful. That's all there is to say.
Meret chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Beautiful writing with wonderful characterization. :)
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
She felt his heart beating, slow and strong. Felt her own heart beating, faster but still strong. Sort of in rhythm.

Gorgeous. You must ride yourself.

Cheers,

Arwen (and mud-monster-pony Rowan)