Reviews for The Basket Case
Guest chapter 42 . 11/21/2020
Que fanfic incrível! Eu amei cada parte até o fim! A loucura e os problemas de Draco, a paciência e os sentimentos crescentes de Harry que foram timidamente ajudando Draco a se encontrar! Foi uma queima lenta, mas expendida! Parabéns por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
Guest chapter 42 . 11/10/2017
Well done! And thanks for the fantastic ride
spittingllama7856 chapter 42 . 10/19/2017
Oh, my goodness. I absolutely love this. Yes, I was angry at Draco at times for his views on everything, but who wasn't? And the way you wrote him, it was like a natural shift in his views and I barely noticed it happening, which is awesome. I love the part about Confucius that said 'he was a very polite baby and didn't bother his parents much.' but I can't remember which chapter it's from, maybe 41..? It just stuck with me, I guess.
I burst out laughing when I read the names of their kids... Confucius Harry Potter and Jesus Draco Potter. That was precious.
I kind of feel bad for Cyrus... only a little though. I mean, Pansy has like twelve kids? That's more than Molly! That poor, poor man. Pansy seems to be enjoying it, though.
This was definitely well written, and each chapter was something I looked forward to coming home and reading when I had the time to. Pinky was just too perfect, and so was Agador. I mean, really, that house elf was just too funny, and Pinky was just too adorable.
spittingllama7856 chapter 8 . 10/15/2017
Lol, I love that A/N for this chapter. I just had to say it before I forgot and continued on to the next chapter of this wonderful story. I'm a Mudblood and proud of it!
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
This is definitely one of my top favorite stories through out the years and I reread it all again today, I have revisited it a few times though. I had a review on chapter 41 from 2006, OMGGGGG whaaaaa, 14 year old me has good/naughty taste. haha

My favorite scenes (that have definitely stood out, through the years and have never faded from my mind, no matter how many fanfics I read) is when Draco becomes Clover and meets 'Scott' and has their first time together. It's really hot and a really good dramatic scene and it's just a thrilling moment overall. I looooove your characterizations of Harry and Draco. I feel like it's so on point. Draco with his desperation, selfishness and cowardice with Harry's self sacrificing and nobleness despite being dealt with negative cards.

I also love when Draco thought he was in love and us wondering with him. I always hated the Confucius Harry Potter naming situation, but it really cracked me up this time and heck, I find it adorable now. 14 year old me still disagrees in her review on chapter 41 though but she appreciates how you tried in the last chapter even though Confucius just wasn't having it.

I absolutely positively adore your story and I know I'll be back again for sure. Your story is a good friend of mine. :) Thank you!
LastScorpion chapter 42 . 9/29/2017
I have read this 3 times! Pinky Dursley is my favorite.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 42 . 1/9/2016
Awesome story. It was worth a few true laughs but some smiles as well. I throughly enjoyed the story. Fav and follow here and livejournal.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 41 . 10/17/2015
Okay, my previous review was for the 41st chapter, but somehow, I ended up posting it for the 40th one due to my pressing the back arrow incessantly. So yeah... That's it. *awkwardly hides face behind her hands*
gr8rockstarrox chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
I see what you did there with David, Alan, Ralph and Gary, and the movie credits rolling on TV. Was it an allusion to harry potter actors?

And yay! An asterix reference! I love all those ruddy Gauls so much. I'm so glad there's someone out there who seems to love the series as much as I do.
AliceinDrarryland chapter 42 . 7/25/2014
Thank you very much for this story. I just read the French translation of this fic and I loved the story so I said I had to thank the author. I apologize for my approximate English and thank you again for this story.
potter29 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
good
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 42 . 8/30/2013
I love so much this fic. The french version is as successful as the original. I didn't know that the English cognized "Asterix and Obelix", I was surprised ! This is really a great story. :D
Kiss .-
H no K
Mashkai30 chapter 42 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
anonymous chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Um, I am not trying to be rude but I didn't like your sexist comment of "As resourceful as she was, Pansy was just a woman." Pansy's smartness is in no way related to her gender. I resent you assuming that Pansy lost because she was female. I loved your writing otherwise, but this is not acceptable.
chai chapter 41 . 8/7/2012
pft. pervy house elf! fPr