Reviews for The Basket Case
Dagger-Seishin chapter 42 . 1/9
Awesome story. It was worth a few true laughs but some smiles as well. I throughly enjoyed the story. Fav and follow here and livejournal.
gr8rockstarrox chapter 41 . 10/17/2015
Okay, my previous review was for the 41st chapter, but somehow, I ended up posting it for the 40th one due to my pressing the back arrow incessantly. So yeah... That's it. *awkwardly hides face behind her hands*
gr8rockstarrox chapter 40 . 10/17/2015
I see what you did there with David, Alan, Ralph and Gary, and the movie credits rolling on TV. Was it an allusion to harry potter actors?

And yay! An asterix reference! I love all those ruddy Gauls so much. I'm so glad there's someone out there who seems to love the series as much as I do.
Mae Mai chapter 42 . 7/25/2014
Thank you very much for this story. I just read the French translation of this fic and I loved the story so I said I had to thank the author. I apologize for my approximate English and thank you again for this story.
potter29 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
good
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 42 . 8/30/2013
I love so much this fic. The french version is as successful as the original. I didn't know that the English cognized "Asterix and Obelix", I was surprised ! This is really a great story. :D
Kiss .-
H no K
Mashkai30 chapter 42 . 5/27/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
anonymous chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Um, I am not trying to be rude but I didn't like your sexist comment of "As resourceful as she was, Pansy was just a woman." Pansy's smartness is in no way related to her gender. I resent you assuming that Pansy lost because she was female. I loved your writing otherwise, but this is not acceptable.
chai chapter 41 . 8/7/2012
pft. pervy house elf! fPr
chai chapter 32 . 8/6/2012
pft. delayed reactioPr
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
I tried to read this! I really did! But I just can't, it drags on and I'm sooo bored! Sorry about the criticism but the plot is good, just making me sleepy... I've spent five days on this story, getting nowhere.

Sorry!

A
Lunacom chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
Is it possible that Lucius might have really damaged Draco's psyche with his abuse?
Lunacom chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Is it bad that I want to punch Malfoy in the face, then in the next moment I can't because it would be like punching a retarded person. He's just too stupid to know better.
HimeSan18 chapter 42 . 11/29/2011
I finally went back and finished this story and I was pleasently surprised that it was a great finish! I love the accidental naming and the inclusion of Dudley.
imadj chapter 25 . 11/12/2011
how did draco fire call the lawyer from snapes house if snape doesnt have a floo?