Reviews for Secret Soul
Himinee chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
This is hilarious, do you plan on ever writing for it again?
Lillz chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
oh my goodness! you've updated! *dances* i had to go and re-read C1 to remember what had happened, not that i'm complaining! i'd begun to despair of ever seeing more Crusade fics. there's a couple here i've wanted to see continued, and yours was one of them, so thankyou

another lovely chapter :) very sweet. i love the interactions between them, and the appearance of Gideon at the end was well done. it's interesting and occassionally hilarious the misconceptions surrounding the mages, but then they seem to like that- it rather adds to the mystery. it's good that they are letting each other in. they are both very lonely people, very isolated, both by choice and by circumstance- i bet they never really expected to form any sort of personal attachments.

i hope you write more!

J x
Rioki Moondove chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Update? Please? This is really good!
Mearek chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I feel I may strangle someone because you stopped writing where you did!

Love it.
Lillz chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I can't believe i missed this story! it's wonderfully written, the characters are great and believable, and it's nice to see you slowly develop the relationship between them, rather than rushing in. any chance of another chapter?

J
Marisol Caley chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I love this story! It's so wonderful! I really want to read another chapter! The characters are so believable. :)
laumae chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This is really good, you have to post again! If you need a beta, I'm willing to beta for you. In fact if there's anything I can do to persuade or help you post again, let me know and I will. There is just not enough people writing crusade.
Avalon chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Lovely story! There aren't enough Galen/Dureena stories out there. I hope you continue it soon!
Brandy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Loved it. Please write more soon.
Kathy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I am really enjoying this. I wish the show had gone on for longer. Love these two as a couple, there are not enough fic out there with these two in it.

Can't wait to see the next chapter... Please update soon!

Kathy.
Kathy chapter 1 . 8/28/2005

Can't wait to see the next chapter... Please update soon!

Kathy.