Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
RollWithIt chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
I'm so glad to have found this fic! What a fantastic story, easily a favourite.
FamousNoOne chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
My first Remus/Tonks fic! I loved it SO much!
Kathleen1533 chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
I really like this fanfiction. I was trying to find something new to read, and because of your brilliant writing skills, Tonks and Remus are now one of my favorite couples!
OnginalMaz chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I love that you used Jazz for their first date. And I'm so not biased due to the fact that I practically breathe Jazz...
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
Awwww! I adored this story, it was truly beautiful. I loved everything about and its brilliant. Excellent job :)

The ending was so sweet.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Oh my gosh, i love commedia dell'arte! Haha i just recently used pulcinella in my drama solo.

Gah evans such a douche. I love how he can always tell when its tonks.
I adore tonks little display haha

This is brillant!
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
Cool!
librarywitch chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Another Awesome tale. Loved the "Kelsey" POV. Kiddo you sure write a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 20 . 5/18/2010
Finally! Sheesh! Was it really that hard to figure out? Or was she just too... "Idon'tknow" to get it. *lol*

Good thing Remus forgives easily... (as long as it's not something absolutely unforgiveable like what Peter did.)
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 19 . 5/18/2010
Geez! She's sooooo frustrating and annoying me as hell right now! *sigh*

Isn't it obvious, really? Gosh! Well, good luck to her, I guess... *rollseyes*

Loved it (story/your writing)... but I'm hatin her right now, for doing that to Remus and not even knowing/saying the 'right' words to make things 'right' again. :(
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 18 . 5/18/2010
Knew it! *rollseyes*

She never should have kept it from him... *sigh*

What good are partners if they're keeping things from each other like that? It'd make the other person feel insulted and untrustworthy... :(

Anyways, love the conflict though. It'd be boring if it's always a bed of roses between these two. *lol*
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 17 . 5/18/2010
She's pretty stupid... *ugh*

I hate girls who don't think before they act and jump to things right away. *rollseyes*

But knowing Tonks from the books... I'd say she's pretty much in character here, sadly... :(

I don't like this (situation) at all.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 16 . 5/18/2010
I really enjoyed those stories you wrote about SiriusCami. *giggles*

Remus is sooooooo dreamy! *hearts*
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
Holy cow! O.o

Gah! I hope Remus saves her in time... :( *cries*
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 12 . 5/18/2010
Uh oh! O.o

I bet Sirius will play a bit on the overprotective side first, huh? *lol*