Reviews for Insomnia
kaloobia chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
i love this story! it's so sweet!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
That was a cool story.

I wonder what Kankuro is going to say to Temari and Shikamaru when he next sees them. I expect that it would be funny.

I hope that you will have a good day!
brownie bunny chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
Ochie! I love this!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
yay happy ending or is there more?
cphu25 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
omg, its sorta funny and its good!
Sublime Angel chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
i love it! so sweet. temari i thinks a bit of a snob but i still like ur story anyways! Shikamaru rocks!
Heartyheart chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
awesome fic xD i really luved it
Queen.of.Tea chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
This is an adorable pairing, and you're a really good writer considering that it's not your native language. _ I like this fic a lot!
dyingstar-elipsis chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
er, the ending is a bit... fast... i thought you would develop more on the thought and feelings. oh well.
Uozumi chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Cute story! I really liked it and it was very much in character. It was a beautiful debut fanfiction. I'm very glad to have come across it. I'm sure that you will go on to become more tallented and I will remember to keep an eye out for you in the future.

Uozumi
cherz chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Nice fluff for a last chapter, though I think it might've been a bit rushed. Nevertheless it's a good story, wish you could've expanded it a bit more...haha. )
IQSymphic chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
Sorry about not being able to review chapter 3 when it came out and chapter 4 as well. Been quite busy with stuff (gonna put "stuff" really vague for you _)

But I gotta say...it seemed a BIT rushed but I guess they just started to realize there feelings. Ah well, this is the end of this fanfic then huh? Bah...curses! Anyways I think you could've expanded the chapters and perhaps made it 5-6 chapters? Maybe more?

Too bad your getting busy now, ah...it was a nice read while it lasted though I guess.
alliedoll chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
very good ending. that was just enough. the rest can be left up to us.
MazdaKitsune chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Wor...that was extremely sweet
annizmon chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
Good... pls continue... more of your story...