Reviews for Next Step
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I liked the story! I think it's cool that they all went shopping! I would be cool if they did a scene like that on the show!
Delka chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was good. Thanks!
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
i like it!
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! This was so good, and so funny. I NEED A SEQUAL!
chickaboo chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Oh that was adorable! I love the banter and wonderful characterisation! And the hint of Sparky was excellent.
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I'm a big fan of your stories but your atlantis ones are so fantastic! Very well-written and more importantly, true to the characters. Love em!
johnliz4ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Love this. They're all so relaxed and in character.

“Man’s an idiot,” Rodney answered, pretending great interest in his beer and not making eye contact with anybody.

Great and very true line.
Belisse chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Great one! Everything from the alcohol, to the games consoles and the books, nice very nice. Keep up the good work!
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hey Jess!

This is the best fic I read for ages I loved it!

I know it clearly states 'fin' at the end...but it does leave it entirely open for another chapter :D

*hugs* Fi
ryn chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This was a fun piece. I never thought about what they'd take back with them to Atlantis. Looks like they were thorough!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This was really good! It was very interesting to read about the things they would buy to take back to Atlantis. This was funny also, and it was fun to read.

-D
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aw! This is a great fic! Love the humour in their shopping trip, and the images of the four of them shopping together.

And the ending is so sweet.

Great work!
MarthaSavage chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Good ! I really like that. Those three men are good friends of her.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Poor Elizabeth! stuck in a store with the likes of "the boys"...One can only thank God that Ronon wasn't around at the time (yet). ;) I'll liked to have seen his take on sports though...hm...i smell a ficlet coming on...

anyhoo, THIS was funny & great & cool & so in-character &...

I'm a nutter. ;)

But, I loved this anyway! :) Great Job!

- Sharma
JamSack at ff.net chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
A lovely nice jolly story!