Reviews for Forgive, or Let Live?
Shea Loner chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I'm just reading over all your old fics, cause I was bored of course and I read through the reviews to this one. It's simply hilarious out of everyone who read it they didn't get the point. It's right in the title, and they still didn't get it. Hahahaahaha I must say I like this one *grins evilly* How many who read this left thinking Remus lived?
yaya101294 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
that's cool
frodobeutlin chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
oi, that was fun to read..
Dark-Syaoran chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
*snickers madly*

I liked that a lot. Well done.
limonade chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
hmm, interesting ending! this was a great idea, I can understand remus' guilt and it really makes sense
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Amazing writing, yet again. Every one seemed so in character (even Harry in his colder state). As for certain parts of this, they were rather cryptic so I'll take them as I wish (the last spoken line, for example). Keep up the fabulous work.
a chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
harsh, but good. brings up a lot of valid points, and it's nice to see harry questioning remus. i love how you used that in particular to illustrate how he's grown up - he's not blindly accepting things, he wants to question them rationally. without the teenage rage and caps lock abuse. ;)
daeshie o'rivers chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
i love it

soo much

i felt it inside of me
Arihx chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I liked it, and I think is rather possible that comething like this happens someday.

Seeya

Arihx
old-crow chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hi,

I normally avoid one-shots, but it is personal preference, not a reflection of anyone's writing.

Simply stated, this is very good.

First the idea of the conversation was very good. It is one that needed to happen. You also framed it so that it would fit very nicely as a one shot. Far too many simply feel like chapter one or seven from a larger story. Either they're missing too much or don't feel like they have come to a resolution.

The dialogue is very nicely done and is well written.

If you have ideas regarding a longer story, feel free to e-mail me.

Also, Thank you very much for reading my stories, and most of all, taking the time to write a review.

Far too many people just dine and dash.

Best wishes,

Old-Crow
jbfritz chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Interesting!
black fleet foot chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
truely wonderfull.
duj chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Harry ought to have another question. How could his parent's close friend have stayed silent an entire year about how someone he believed wanted to kill their son could get into Hogwarts to do so?

1) He didn't want to incriminate himself by telling Albus his friends had roamed the area with him as animagi. (Proof: he says so himself in the Shrieking Shack.)

2) He didn't pass on his knowledge of the secret passages into and out of the castle. (Proof: Snape, one of those most important in protecting the castle, didn't know why Harry was loitering at what was an entrance to a passage.)

3) Even after he confiscated the map he didn't show it to anyone else. (Proof: Surely it would have made more sense to have the map in the staffroom where any teacher could monitor it rather than to rely on one man's eyes.)
Jamie Leigh chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Very good! Every once and a while, I would get a little confused, but I think that has more to do with how tired I am right now.
Purple Loom chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
No negatives for you -double thumbs up- this was really good!