Reviews for The GM's and the Master of Basic Thuganomics
Marrymebrandon chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Eric's character seems a little out of place. I just don't see him being that mean or that much of an asshole, but I suppose you had to choose someone (lol). Anyway, good story. I love Cena fics.
C P L chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
YEAH! Johaine! Whoo Hoo! && a NEW chapter which btw I totally LOVED! Keep this kickass updates coming cuz I juss TOTALLY love them! Hop-ROck'in!

C P L chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Oh this GOOD! I SO wanna know what happens next this is a great Hop-Rock'in start! Please continue asap!

aresgirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
luvs it! update asap PLZ!
C P L chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
YAY a update! Good job keep it up! I hope doesn't end up being the evil guy in the end. Can't wait for more soon! Hop-Rock'in!

Word LIfe,

funkycool chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
this is well good, update!

i so wanna see john turn bad ;)
jess01 chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
cool,I aint read summin were John is the bad guy,It's a good idea i like it lol

luv jess

xoxo
C P L chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
O PLZ don't make John the bad guy! PLZ! I hope he forgets about the plan to get Steph back. I loves this PLZ continue ASAP! I like were your taking this I SO hope you don't make John the bad guy.

jess01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I think this story is really good.I only have 1 favour 2 ask...plz plz finish the story coz i've read soo many stories that never get

luv jess