Reviews for A Goddess In Oz
Narsil chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I've been following "Girl's School" for awhile, and decided to check out some of your other stories even though it's longer since they've updated than I normally accept. I'm glad I did, this is a fun little story ("little" so far, at least, it seems there's quite a ways to go). More lighthearted than "Girl's School" and less mature and more like the original Oz material. I don't have a problem with updating Oz for more adult situations (I may write one myself someday, based on a short story where Dorothy solves a murder mystery), but the more childish stuff can be great as well.

And Andreologo *really* hates Glinda, if she's able to spend years working in an orphanage around kids pretending to be good and generous and kind while plotting her revenge. I imagine she might have become just that - toward the kids. It would be interesting if one of the champions turns out to be from that orphanage.

Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes if you ever pick it up again.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
This is awesome! Very original too! I hope you continue it sometime. Thanks for writing this much.
Final-Fan chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
I've read very little, if any, Oz fanfiction - or crossovers - but this is very, very good. Too bad it's clearly abandoned or very dormant.
Anonym chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
This is really good, I'm glad I dug it up. Really refreshing from the usual stuff that ends up on and highly enjoyable.

Unfortunately after that list little bit of chapter 3 it looks like there's a long way to go with this fic, you've just barely started. And there hasn't been an update for a long time, but hopefully that means there's one on the way soon!
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
C'mon! Continue, please! This was getting good!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
VERY well-written! I added this story to my favorites, just because... anyways, you are a very talented writer! :P
captain menolly chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
This is very good. Please continue this, as I will be awaiting the next chapter. Very well-written and thought out indeed, though I found some spelling errors in all of the three chapters. I still love it, though!

-Meifa-
Kristin chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I really like how you are writing this in a style similar to the OZ books.

I spotted one whole typo "fuuny" for funny but otherwise the story flowed very nicely. Your glass cat is spot on.
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 8/14/2005