Reviews for Two Tailed Angel
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
The jinchuriki of the in Nibi is Yugito Nii from kumo. The Nibi's real name is matatabi. Naruto has those whisker marks because his mom, kushina was the second jinchuriki of the kyubi, whose real name is Kurama.
KiraChan44 chapter 64 . 3/30/2013
I so wished you'd continue work on these, I have to say they're my favorite Fanfics
Inara Seraph chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
The story is mechanically good, and there's interesting original ideas, but for whatever reason I can't get very into the story. Probably because I am more interested in character-oriented stories, and the characters have not really been delved into at all and their relationships with one another are fairly simple and also not explored very much.
Inara Seraph chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I have a pet peeve.. the phrase 'precious person' .. this could only have come from an overly literal translation. Nobody says or writes that. Saying 'best friends' or even just 'friends' works just as well to get your point across. We foreigners might not be all serious business about the whole 'nakama' concept but I think we can still appreciate genuine friendship and all that entails.

Other than that it's an interesting start and I like it.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Hope she's not a neko for much longer.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
So don't like the sound of this.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
At least she didn’t have to go through school being shunned by all her so called friends.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hope that the Naruto gang come into this story, but if they don't I can already tell from this first chapter that the storys still going to be great. Also awsume job on finishing this story, it must have taken a lot of work. :)
Kattis chapter 64 . 6/24/2012
This happens evey time I read a story. It always stops suddenly. I'm glad you decided to rewrite it and not discontinue it. I like your writing stlye and can't wait to see how you improved. I found the fact that you created all of these new characters very interesting. They all seem to fitin pretty well. If I was new to Naruto, I would think that these characters were actually part of the series. Very well done. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/1/2011
I suck at reviews O.o so basically I love the story :D though I hope Arata gets a happy ending :)
wolves134 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is a truly outstanding story but i dn't get the ending can you explain it to me?
Silver Wings of Eternal Light chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
I shall stick all three of my hands up. I am a close relative of that kid in the GameStop commercial. Btw . . Hana reminds me of Hinata. Weak, but with potential. She also just needs some love, dat's all. Also btw, that old lady should go to that really hot lower evil kingdom, Brazil. And Tansei should be brutally murdered by Kira. HOORAY FOR DEATHNOTES! Dem things make life really fun. There are also suspiciously less of my enemies and people that irritate me in the world. :D () look the Nekomata!
ThereNBack chapter 64 . 12/11/2010
I really wish you could have continued this story. It reall yis a great story. I am glad that you decided to rewrite it instead of just letting it go. Thanks for a great story!
daydreamer-cloudwatcher chapter 64 . 8/29/2010
this was really good, i really enjoyed it, does Had i never lied follow the same story line? I hope her konoha team are in it i loved them! Susuma's my favourite, if had i never lied doesn't follow the same story line i'm going to pretend she ends up with him :L. now I'm starting to ramble i'll go read HINL now xx
Ravena Felidae chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Kudos to your elaborate research. Aren't cats just plain awesome

?