Reviews for Marriage of Convenience
Actually its the worst story I've ever read and I just wanted something with Angst but this was plain idiotic story. Kagome had no backbone, Sesshomaru had no pride and honor, Inuyasha was dumb and Kouga was totally brain damaged. So everybody was ooc and the overall plot was nothing. I even found Rin irritating, such a shame.
AizFutura chapter 39 . 2/21
I quit reading because this story was getting ridiculous. Sesshy was a complete SOBitch, Kaggy was a plain stupid beyond belief and no bone weakling. First 15 chapters was really good but then it turned out worse. Sorry ...
AizFutura chapter 30 . 2/21
Dang, Sesshy was a big jackass in this story. Why Kaggy must stuck with him when he was free to do anything he wanted?
Akira Kuchiki chapter 30 . 1/31
Lord of the Rings. And Wolverine.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/1/2016
Being a 22 year old virgin isn't weird. I've known plenty of people that were virgins until that age and older and it wasn't because of any religious zeal. And Inuyasha is a disgusting idiot, especially considering he thinks Sesshomaru has changed at all with Rin around.
PleaseDisregard chapter 21 . 12/1/2016
Shaw... nibbles... Another story with Sesshomaru as an abusive asshole and Kagome a doormat. He's particularly vile in this story considering he wanted to know Rin but is more invested in getting his dick wet and being a beast to Kagome with no provocation. Inuyasha is nasty too.. going after a knocked up woman because it means she has experience? Interesting logic.
jewell01 chapter 30 . 10/6/2016
...
HIJO DE PUTA! SESSHOMARU HIJO DE!
sesshomarusmate4eva chapter 37 . 9/8/2016
i love this whole thing mei lin is so mean pretty in the outside and a ugly bitch in the inside
Just some reader chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
I know you are probably like no where near this story, but I Just really felt the need to leave a review. I am liking the story so far and everything (even though sesshomaru is like super ooc and a playboy) but this chapter made me a little angry. He made her look like a whore and had someone DESTROY a car she bought with her hard earned money and she just forgives him. Just like that. Kagome doesn't seem like the type of person to Just roll over and be like "sorry I embarresed you I won't do it again." After these last few chapters I find I actually hate sesshomaru. Like a lot. So basically what I'm trying to say is, good job. It takes a writer of amazing talent to make a reader feel true emotions towards a character. Definetly a good story, can't wait to see how sesshomaru matures or changes (if he even does.)

P.S. Rin is completely adorable
Undertheskys chapter 51 . 2/11/2016
Story was okay. The beginning made me so angry at Sesshomaru and sad for Kagome but as i read it started to change. Overall the book was okay for me. I dont think I'll be reading the sequel anytime soon because I like the way this ended and the sequel was never completed
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 2/11/2016
Sesshomaru is very lucky to havea wife like Kagome, shes is an angel.
Undertheskys chapter 41 . 2/11/2016
Well at least now we know he wants to make her happy
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 2/11/2016
What a dick, how could he do that to her, honestly
Undertheskys chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
Wow Sesshomaru is an arrogant asshole
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Hey, are you also on wattpad with the username "xdatenshix"? If not then somebody's totally ripped your story off.
2,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »