Reviews for Kikyo's Painful Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Kikyo's life was full of suffering and pain. I feel very sorry for her. She is truely a tragic character... She's just like a bellflower, who rests on people's grave. Bellflowers sacrifices their own life to accompany others...So selfless...
SacredxMaiden chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Kikyo is my absolute fave charecter in InuYasha. I understand the pain she goes through and i try to tell Kagome lovers what she goes through she's a wandering dead soul walking amongst the living all alone, feeling sorrow and pain to know the one she loves, loves another. Kikyo rules and i hate kagome with a passion.
MikoKikyou101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
...Wow...It was good to say the least! And that song had alway mad me think of Inuyasha and Kikyou so it worked really well!
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
I see. You shouldn't stop writing. I really enjoyed this one shot. Very nice so I really look forward to view more of your work. :)
CrucifiedPanther chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Wow...that was beautiful...sniff sniff *grabs tissue* You got Kikyou perfectly...now only if Kikyou haters were smart enough to get past the hating and look at her from her own point of view. It's ashamed that a smart complex person as Kikyou can have so many people against her. But then again, only smart people can understand her, and I realized afer looking at Kikyou haters, that the world is full of dumb people. .

I love it! I must get my kikyou hater friend to read this. hehehehe. I need a hug now. *gets out Kikyou plushie* Bye!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
So sad! I love your choice of song. The song "Bring Me to Life" is such a wonderful and sad song. I love your fanfic. :)
ijpyu chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Finally, a worthy Kikyou fic that expresses her true emotions! I'm personally not a very big fan of Kagome...and I love your fic! Its Beautiful!
Dancing Pickle chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Very well written! Made me cry a bit.

It still bothers me about how so many hate Kikyo... She only wanted to be a normal person, but Onigumo/Naraku pitted Inuyasha and Kikyo against each other. She pinned Inuyasha to that tree thinking he betrayed her and vise versa. The rest everyone knows... I just wish Kikyo haters could see that.

I hate no character from Inuyasha, and believe each plays an important part. But I know that they have the right to say what they think, and... Well, now I'm just rambling, aren't I?

Through and through, I hope if a Kikyo hater reads this great one-shot that they'll see that Kikyo isn't a clay pot, but just a normal person who couldn't bare to let the one they loved go.

Awesome job!

_
Marisa-san chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
That was really sad, and really good. Good job on writing that. *sniffs*