Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins
godess bubbles chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
That was sweet!I loved it!
natsuki23 chapter 17 . 11/1/2013
Happy for everyone! Love it!
The REAL 4th Marauder chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
i gots 4 words: Ginny is a bitch
mslight chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
The story overall is really very sweet! I didn't expect it to be sweet. I like that Voldemort was so very subtle in this story. He's not subtle at all in the books. I really enjoyed reading this story. I almost feel as though it's a tiny bit rushed, but not too much. I like the idea of Draco being death...Or fear, whatever he was the personification of in Voldemort's plan.
sTrAwbErRi009 chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
SWEET! loved it.
Xanthie chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
I know I haven't reviewed each and every chapter but that's just because I was too eager to read the next. I loved it! One observation though, instead of saying 'SHIT' maybe Harry could say 'bloody hell' since that sounds more British. Just a suggestion. I still love it though!
Xanthie chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
I have tears now. Its been such a long time since I cried from reading. I can't have Ron cry. Anyone but Ron. He's so... i don't know. Its just so sad. *rushes to the next chapter while wiping her tears*
Xanthie chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
The one with the eyes is an interesting character. I am very intrigued.
Avatrenai chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
luv it!
Double Spell chapter 15 . 1/19/2007
*~“No!” he screamed, and he leapt in front of Draco, his Draco, letting the poisonous, pernicious blade slip through his skin as if it were silk, ripping through his flesh and teasing out blood in ruby streams.

“Harry,” Draco murmured, then let his head fall to the side.

“No! Draco! Draco, get up!” In horror, Harry watched as Draco’s breathing seemed to pause every now and then, and he turned to Voldemort, his body filled with fury, bright light starting to surround first him, then Draco, and then the room, creeping across the floor towards his enemy.~*

*~Harry laid down, flickers of light from the fire surrounding him dancing on his hair, on his skin. Letting the now completely red, completely dangerous fire surround him. Letting his blood drip, unheeded, from the sides of his body, spilt wine on the black, black floor~*

I'm confused. Why is Draco unconscience? Harry's the one the was stabbed. Or was it because Voldemort's spell sapped his enegy?
Double Spell chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
"The strong red strings of ribbons winding around them". Some Japanese references, I see.
Double Spell chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
"Sphere of influence". LOL! I'm learning about European imperialism in Global History right now and that was term we used a few times.
Double Spell chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Oh, come on! They JUST figured out that the people start acting weird on Tuesday, they KNOW it's a Tuesday, and yet when Pansy comes up to Harry, asking for money, they didn't suspect anything? She's rich! She doesn't need the money. And even if she did, she wouldn't ask Harry.
Double Spell chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Um... yeah, you're explanation of the sins is a little off. "Avarice" isn't another word for pride. It's definition is "insatiable greed for riches; inordinate, miserly desire to gain and hoard wealth".

It was SLOTH that was originally two separate sins. One was called "acedia" which was laziness and the other was called "sadness", also known as 'tristitia' in latin.
LandUnderWave chapter 17 . 11/17/2006
The only day *I* really like is Thursday. XD Yay for you and your wonderful story!