Reviews for AntiMiko Bashing
theunhappytwins chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
You forgot the WORST INUYASHA FANFIC PROBLEM: The Kagome Crossover Sue.
real life sucks chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Too bad the ones that do bash them wouldn't read this...
Little Miss Midna chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was good i normaly hate kikyo (i don't mean to it just hapens) soooooo... I wont bash anymore :0. but i still don't like the idea of her with Inuyasha. i liked her in the begining and still would if she didn't come back to life. (in her life i actualy think she was a lot like Kagome). but i really think the dead should stay dead. this is geting really long so ill just shut up now...still loved it ;p
kagomefan number1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You make a lot of good points there *nods head while reading why people bash them* I wish peaople could stop being so rude. Here to make kagome and kikyo feel better heres a cookie! .
EfficientLazyness chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So it alright to physically abuse a person if they deserve it for doing something "stupid".

Hmm yesterday I just caught my little sister (only 6 year's old) pushing a pencil up her nose, a sharp pointy pencil mind you. In my mind that classifies as stupid.

Soo by you're logic I have the right to go and beat the living shit out of her... right?

Face it Kagome is the type of girl you simply do NOT want to have long lasting relationships with, why?

Because she is an abusive, self righteous, man hating, ignorant, egotistical woman.

The only thing she is good for is a good lay, but marriage?

Why the hell would you sentence you're self to torture like that?
ran-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I have nothing against either character. It's just when the FF authors start off the stories off with "Kagome the Slut" or "Kikyo the Slut" just because they prefer one of them over the other that pisses me off. They are practically the same (with Kagome being a reincarnation and all.)

I think your FF is really good. I totally agree with you.
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I don't bash either, cause I don't really care for either character. My favorite character is Shippou. He's just too adorable and makes me smile.

Though I do like to pair Kikyo and Kagome off with loads of other, except Inuyasha. I dunno why, but I kinda hate cannon in most manga.

Kendall
sora chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I agree. But if Kagome couldnt hate Kikyou so why do so many Kagome-fans bash Kikyou so horribly? The girls even helped each other more than once. Its the animes fault because its crappy. Real fans really should read the manga, both girls are awesome in it. In the manga Kagome does not sit Inuyasha so much and at a certain point not at all. She has a temper but so does Inuyasha.

It was Kagome who cried as Kikyou died for the last time. Dont you see all you haters, both girls have their strengths and weaknesses like a well develop character should have. Personally I would have preferd to see Inuyasha with Kikyou because Kagome is more his best friend and there are so many other males who really love her.

Oh, and for those who dont know the ending, Kagome destroyed Naraku with the help of Sesshoumaru. And the strong Sango was more a hindrance than help because she fell into a depression. Sorry but I hate it that they always say Kagome is so weak but Sango is so great. People, Sango was born in the Sengoku Jidai and she was trained since she was a small girl whereas Kagome comes from the modern time and did really good for someone with no training at all. Could you do all the things she did if you would fall into the well now? I certainly not. And personally I find Sango really boring and no one says anything that shes always beating Miroku even if he gropes her. Inuyasha is not a saint either; he does not grope Kagome but abuses her verbally.
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Awesome and VERY true!
x chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I can't stand the Kagome bashers!

I HATE SANGO! I'M GOING TO START BASHING THAT BITCH! I can't STAND SANGO!

I mean come on ppl, Kagome is just freakign 15 yrs. old and she has amazing character development throughout the manga.

GET OVER THE FUCKING ANIME ENGLISH DUB VERSION AND READ THE MANGA DUFUSES!
Danton chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This little writing has so much truth! Finally someone can see the things realistically. :)
Full Moon Howl chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
So very true.
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Thank gods. Someone else who agrees. Even before the manga hit a point I was willing to give them both benifits. I mean hell, if I was just brought back from the dead I thought the man I loved and was willing to risk my entire life's purpose for had sent me to..I'd be a bit bitter too.

She does get over that, sure she steals souls but she also does a lot of good.

Kagome...well she's 15! I mean school is hard enough without all the rest!
White-Winged Darkness chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Okay, except that more than a few times Kagome used the spell when Inuyasha didn't actually deserve it. Also alot of Authors who like Kagome actually ruin her image a lot more by making her absurdly OOC.
StrawberryXThief chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
lol I couldn't agree more with what youve written here. Lol, anyways

SxT