Reviews for Reclaimed Earth
Aussie chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
"The three Laws of Robotics said nothing about not killing demons."

For some reason, that just cracks me up. I don't know of the other crossover you did apart from Buffy and I Robot? But yeah, very well done. Good read.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Okay I got everyting but then end. I have no clue whats so ever what the hell you were trying to say with that. Who was Daneel and Gaia was the mother of the Titans but what's a Galaxia?
Mountain King chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
In a sutble irony I have always enjoyed looking for original ideas in fan fiction crossovers and what you have here is a brilliant piece of work! You'ld never think the two could go together at all but you pulled it off. I almost missed it trawling past the endless sea of Harry Potter crosovers. Something I refuse to read as there better books and better ideas if you go loking for them, like Asimov's work. Congratulations
Chooser of the Slain chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
It sounds interesting, and I would love to know more about the gaia thing and the stuff you mentioned in the end. How can a robot become more powerful?

Um, my e-mail is
Lennox RH chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Cool idea, and well presented. Some hints on the passing of time would have made it easier to understand(and work out the 2 powers). Also I'm surprised that the Second Foundation and the Mutant didnt turn up on Illyria power radar. The idea of Robots fighting demons is also pretty cool.
chaos blade chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Fundation, heh, loved those books even if I do think that we/ourselves/Gaia is a *very* rotten end (what can I say, I agree with Golan here)

Still, maybe you should add a bit of spoiler warning, after all t kinda give away the end of the fundation's.