Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cup of Death
DarkObscurity chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Absolutely riveting! I'm so glad I didn't do what I'd intended and stop reading for the day... I'd almost decided I was through surfing and was going to go elsewhere but BOY am I glad I didn't! I absolutely LOVE it. At the first chapter I was only halfway into it, I wasn't sure I was even in the mood to read more, but as soon as it registered how wonderful the writing was, I was hooked!
Thokul chapter 3 . 11/1/2005
Hey

I think your story is really good so far. I like it how there are 3 diffrent story theses story lines going to join toghter ?

Keep up the good story and write the next chapter soon

123315
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
o please pick it up now, please! This is a fantastic story line! I have a thought to share though, get Remus involved in the quest of the Horcruxes, have him help Harry, he deserves to. Now get going start writing! This is so cool!
AP Mom chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
An interesting story thus far, although there are a few distacting typos and, truthfully, the name Aislinn is a bit disorienting. Your wording is good, if a bit verbous, but that's 100xs better than some of the immature drivel I've read. Perhaps a bit more explanation in chapter two would help. Looking forward to it.