Reviews for Nightmares
German reader chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
I have to ask: Is the bad translation of the disclaimer in this chapter intentional? (As some kind of joke?) The sentence is grammatically wrong and makes no sense as it is. There is of course just one mistake:
Mine wasn't translated as possessive but as noun. So the sentence reads "It is not pit."
As wrong in german as in english.
Furthermore in german all nouns have to be capitalized and "grube" is not. So "grube" could be a verb - past tense of to dig with just a little wrong ending. For many other verbs the ending would be correct (for first person singular: I)
I'm nearly certain that my english isn't quite correct here. But I'm sure it made at least sense.
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
any chance of picking the story up after 6 years?
juliiaa chapter 30 . 8/13/2009
oh poo... haha.. well hope u write soon ))
juliiaa chapter 25 . 8/13/2009
drama drama drama :DD
juliiaa chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Love this too. :D

and btw, nynaeve is around 28 when she goes to the tower )
juliiaa chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
who is this scary man? :S Im scared for Nynaeve!
juliiaa chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
snif. i love but hate this part... my fav part is on the 4th book when nynaeve and lan kiss and also chapter in the 7th book called mashiara. anywhho, love this so far
juliiaa chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
i love love love love this so far!
Ibelieveinhappyendings chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
great story!

i love it! (:

please upload more whenever you can
michebabyblue chapter 30 . 6/7/2007
Kay i know you said you was putting your storeis on hold but i just had to review and let you know that there is still people interessted in this fabulous wonderful story. And can't wait for it to continue, no matter how long away it might be.
moonruner chapter 19 . 4/23/2007
UPDATE &*&%&*%$%#%$%*&%$%$%*!
discordchick chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hmm I wonder whats gonna happen :D I like it so far and I definatly hope there's some nice Lan and Nynaever goodness soon .
moonruner chapter 30 . 10/23/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
So, the only reason why I started reading this story was...I have no idea. I read WoT up to book 9 when i realszed the entire series could be given a two page summary. But for some unknown reason I think I like this story.
Laura's Fantasia chapter 30 . 8/31/2006
So, will you be updating this story at all or are you stopping altogether? Good luck with your move - where are you going?