Reviews for Note to Myself
gabumon chapter 20 . 2/3/2007
are you gonna write more to this? its funny
nwfairy chapter 20 . 10/29/2006
Gah! this is sOO cute I love it
Fanwoman chapter 18 . 9/29/2006
Ah! Hadn't realized I'd missed one. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who found that guy's monolog about Rodney rediculous. "Hello, who did this guy think he was? SIGMUND FREUD?" That was almost my exact thought, along with, "Why does Sheppard act like it's insightful/news?" I really think the best parts of that episode were the eye candy and Rodney's comment about capital punishment.
Fanwoman chapter 19 . 9/29/2006
Aw, a serious one. And here I thought you had no sympathy for Rodney. That episode bothered me on so many levels. They never ostracize anyone else like that when deadly mistakes are made.
CK chapter 17 . 8/13/2006
*She's such a pretty, self-conscious lass*

Um, thats not an accurate description of Cadman at all. You might want to rethink the self-concious part as she is assertive and overbearing.
Anna Taure chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
Girl, you made my day ! This is hilarious ! Just as I like it.

Oh, and : Ducky rocks !
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 17 . 8/11/2006
Aw, CUTE!
Fanwoman chapter 16 . 3/30/2006
"Well at least he got shot for it..." Your Rodney is so unsympathetic. LOL

Really, though, I hadn't thought about it quite like that. People really should listen to Carson's instructions more than they do. Sure, it might be less dramatic or macho or whatever they're trying to convey when people idiotically ignore a medical professional's advise, but it would make more sense. Wouldn't it be refreshing to have a story in which his patients actually did what he told them to do?
Fanwoman chapter 15 . 3/30/2006
Hermiod is so funny! Sunburn would definitely be something Rodney would whine about.
Equinox-SGC chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
lol

R$odney: At the rate im going with all this radiation contact I think I'll have to post Pro-creating

Mj Lawrence: Really, i was just going to suggest that

lol hehehe

-Kc
Leonine One 252 chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
Hahahaha! I love this line :"Hello? Excuse me? Who do y'all think I am? George Clooney? Err, wrong, I'm not. I'm just the poor Scottish physician who says "Aye" to everything."

It's genius :)
flubber chapter 15 . 3/17/2006
Yes I agree. I like the way that Hermiod curses to! I've often wondered how he got there. Is this a form of Assgard Punishement? ;-)

I have just finished reading all fifteen chapters. I would have laughed myself silly but as I am reading this on my local library computer, I kept myself to broad grins and quiet chuckles! :-)

Hope there is more to come!
Delka chapter 15 . 3/16/2006
Loved it again! Thanks!
Equinox-SGC chapter 15 . 3/16/2006
LOL oh rodney and is 100uv ray protection "CAnt buy this any where in the world!" lol - yes, but what are the Side effects : lol

-Kc
Delka chapter 14 . 3/7/2006
All the parts are a hoot! Thank you. More would be nice.