Reviews for The Akara Files 04: Face to Face
MikuZudara chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
I hope you write more I really enjoy reading your work and I think you have quite the talent for writing about Raistlin. I hope to have more to read on it at some point but take your time if you need to so as to have an even better story to share. I really look forward to reading what comes next seeing as I couldn't stop reading this till after I was finished...I think I have become a tad addicted to your story...laughs
HourglassMage chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I was happy to see someone writing a hetero Raistlin romance, and even happier that you didn't make the female lead outshine him. Too many fanfics do that, and it's annoying. This newcomer enters the scene and takes over, making Raistlin and other characters follow her around like lost dogs. I realize it's only fanfiction, but it's still supposed to be about the Dragonlance characters more than some girl. You succeeded in creating an interesting character, one that the reader cares about, and still kept Raistlin as an alpha character. And you leave us pondering the age-old question, why do girls like bad boys so much?
zgirl16 chapter 29 . 5/27/2012
where to start?

it seems you haven't been on here for ages. people wonder what happened i mean your a fantastic writer. i loved this story and i still do. if you're not going to continue you should tell your readers so they don't keep waiting or just forget it. i really hope you come back but in a way i don't think you will. it seems you have dropped off the face of the earth. still i hope you'll return...
MadReaper chapter 29 . 3/27/2012
Where to begin?

It has been a long time since I logged onto my account. When I did, I slowly looked through my favorites list. I could remember each story that was on there; reliving each moment. My eyes soon fell onto your story. I remembered reading the theif Amara way back in 2005! I cannot tell you how fast I went to reread the whole adventure from scratch again. The bonus was that you updated and I could read even more then before. I was amazed at how much you improved and how the story twisted this way and that way. It left me breathless and hanging onto each word.

I do hope you continue to keep writing the story. It makes me anxious to read the next part! I am very glad to have read your story all over again! :)
OrthoEllis chapter 29 . 2/8/2012
Holy crap more! Please more! Brand new to fanfic and have devoured everything Raistlin related that is not yaoi (just not a fan yet). The Akara Files ... Let me just say I had to pace myself so it wouldn't end before I was ready for it to end...and I'm still not ready! Absolutely LOVE your story line and OC's. I realize as time goes on and interest divert, it's harder to get back into the fantasy of a story but please revisit this one!
Haru-chii chapter 29 . 1/4/2012
I found this series after getting into Dragonlance last spring, and I love it. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

That thing with Victoria was awesome. I liked going back and noticing little hints about her. Are her daughters liches too?

Anyway, great work. Thanks for the stories.
Aarlauna Rose chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Amazing! I first read this a year ago, and I'm dad to see there's no part 5! You're the only author I've found who keeps Raistlin mostly in character, and your writing style is unique and catchy. I can't wait for more! I realize this is a good part to end it, but a girl can hope. Anyway, thank you for the great fanfic, and I hope to see an update soon! :)
Joy chapter 29 . 6/13/2011
I REALLY loved this story! I haven't read a good fanfic in a while and I really really enjoyed it! Is there anyway of you coming back to finish or write more?
Just someone somewhere chapter 29 . 11/19/2010
Dammit, I'm charmed to the bone! I found this by chance and read all Akara files, just couldn't stop... Raistlin is, indeed, beautiful in everything he does, and Akara is just damn one pretty cool girl! Something Raistlin really deserves!

Will this be continued or has it been finished? Of course, it's a good place to stop, since we already know they're together and the revenge thing has been done, but two-three more chapters would be nice. I'd like to see the expressions on the faces of some Paladine temple clerics when THAT pair comes there and asks to be married!
x.Janele.x chapter 29 . 11/16/2010
Awwww... please update! :( This has to be the best Raistlin/OC I've read yet! Your writing is great, your Akara so insane but yet to lovable, and them together is perfect! Please don't let it end here, I must know what happens!
x.Janele.x chapter 28 . 11/16/2010
WHAT? Ohmygosh, I know this is all fake, but stabbing her? Geez Raistlin, better hope she forgives you!
x.Janele.x chapter 27 . 11/16/2010
Dun dun dun! Poor Raistlin, I hope he gets out of this one ok. And I loved the lemon... it was so in character and very well done. :)
x.Janele.x chapter 22 . 11/15/2010
Glad something finally happened! I'd love to see more ;)
x.Janele.x chapter 17 . 11/15/2010
Ohmygosh. He's going to do something evil to get revenge for her... I loved the romance in this chapter! I never realized how absolutely amazing the touch of a non-rotting person would be for Raistlin...
x.Janele.x chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Awwww, why doesn't she kiss him back? I can't wait till she does! *squee*