Reviews for The Pet of a Pet
The sortof good god Lucifer chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
If something like that happened to me, like I get captured by a gigantic Creature, I don't know what I would do. Awesome story by the way.
yasha-fire-starter chapter 10 . 8/22/2009
I read through your story and found it entertaining. I liked the plot because it had originallity and feeling, but I thought you rushed the ending. I really wish you would have developed the characters more because the characters and the story both have plenty of potential. Don't get me wrong though, I enjoyed reading it.
Dbird chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Very good fic, nice ending. Very worried about Benny (my ape) now, maybe the lightning bolt on the creche was only the start...
WedgePalmer chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
Lol, my good horse would never turn on me. He-

(boom)

What the-

*Wedge fades from existance*

Wedge Jr (the horse): Neigh! :)

The best Black and white fic i have read. Mine turned out pretty crap because i rushed it. Maybe my new one will turn out better.

Keep writing :3
King Nightmare chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
wow this is kinda funny

i read this and a little later my pet dark wolf starts fireballing my town and leting other pets walk by like they wernt even there

*gets a sarcastic scared look on my face*

bad Shads bad,dont destroy the pub *sigh*

no humans for 10 years

well anyways this is a good story,meby you could continue it meby have Erin get lonely and want firends
kazimirkaz chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
yeah didn't read this but a pet did if you ever played the game for more than ten min you should know that
xvjafhafg.a chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
you sure know how to make a cliihanger, keep uo the good writing!
Basilisk9466 chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Col... Haven't played B&W for a while - always got worried when my creature started doing things I didn't want it to. I wander if they were reading this ff before I found it? Story suggestion: maybe find a portal into a new land without gods?
Trojianmaru chapter 5 . 10/22/2005
I love this! I alwasy felt bad about hitting my creature(A tiger with razor teeth, and a heasrt of gold) I loved that game and you have made me love it even more, ya big meenie (viruis meesed my comp up so I can't play it). Great idea, please wright more and no matter how many reviews you get. Rember I will always be reading what you write
Black Flame 57 chapter 5 . 10/6/2005
I like your story it has a good bit of humor in it and can you please add the annoying immoartole guy in land 3 in it it can not be a B&W story with out him.
No longer existent chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Interesting, A b&W ficcy I like it, I like that the creatures are rebelling XD Its thrue that the games god needed them more than they needed the gods... now I just hope my wolfy wont turn on me after this XD