Reviews for Yuan's guide to Stalking
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That... was a cute ending XD

I always did wonder what he ended up thinking through all those failed stalker attempts! This was a fun read Thank you for writing it!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
...XD I wonder how that would have changed the scene where the Renegades saved them from Yggdrasil..?
lildaemon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*LOL* imagining the all so smooth and sneaky yuan getting beaten up is too much! great job!
Blissful Twilight chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I never really paid any attantion to those scenes. I just assumed it was a desian or something... Next time I go though the game I'm gonna die of laughter XD You defiantly have a good scence of humor and a very creative mind!
Ice Seraphim chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Ouch _ Yuan got 'Rained'. Halarious fic so far. Loved the part where he got spanked by Raine.

I was only able to find the stalking scene at Tiret inn, and of course the one in Hima where you get his ring. Is there a chance you could tell me where the others are, or how to get them.

Anywho, great fic! Can't wait to read more _
Capricorn Chaos chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
ROFLMAO.

XD
Silquen chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
...xD That's awesome.

Poor Yuan... D8 Such a punishment, to be beaten up by Raine XD The image of her spanking him cracks me up
Queen of White Dunes chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aw . . .!

Poor Yuan! He got spanked by Raine *shudders at thought*

Raine is so evil! (

Looking forward to your other stories!
Resolute Assassin chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
HILARIOUS!
Mary Beth the Chosen chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
OMFG! Poor Yuan! I feel so sorry for him getting beaten and bashed all over by Raine! This is so hilarious!

*Keeps laughing until she dies and gets brought back to life and gets beaten and bashed all over by a very evil looking Raine.*

Raine: MUHAHAHAHAHA! DIE!

Me:OO AH! OW! RUN OW! AWAY! OW! *Takes Yuan away and runs home crying like a big baby and hides in the closet.*
Uber Spoonz chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
XD

Man, I don't know what else to say! Marvelous! First time I laughed aloud at a fanfiction in quite a while!
Katraa chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
omg.. LOVE IT
P0kedon chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Heh, nice one kasan, nice to see a silly fic from you now and then, writing serious ones all the time must be taking a toll, so what better way to unwind than prod at your fave characters and make them do what you like XD
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
What? there's a stalker at the inn saga? the only one i saw was in Hima, with the ring. but that was part of the storyline. O_O

anyway, funny ficcy!
Disuse chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
_ *giggles* HAHAHA! Seems like the pristigued and legendary Kasan Soulblade can be silly too! Raine...I can really imagine her doing that! I literally laughed out loud! *wipes tear* Ahaha...By the way...Do you have a xanga? Because someone with the name of Kasan Soulblade left a comment on my Kratos RPing xanga...Thank you for writing this hilarious fic!