Reviews for The Bitter Brew
Wow...If that wasn't the biggest kick in the butt ever! I always knew Usagi/Serena was selfish, but geez. It's like: "I know you have done a lot for me. You protected me in many lifetimes, died just as many, but I have what I want and here is a big screw you in return for everything. I don't care how injured or crazy you all ended up being, but I am not worried."

Mina telling Serena that she will never forgive her was just being too kind. I would have told her to get out of my life forever and that I hope she rots in Hell.
Insane Romantic chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aw, so sad! :( Wonderfully written though.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
sad.
stargirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was brilliant and heartbreaking and unbelieveably creative. It gives the sailor moon universe a mature and real perspective, rather than keeping it as an escapist, fantasy world. I've read this story several times and always come back to it. Bravo!
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was amazing. It would be interesting to read about the battle that lead up to this.
Elena Chamberlain chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Very, very powerful and convincing emotions. It rarely happens that an author will dare to write such gory and tragic deaths for the beloved characters. Yours certainly stood out. I applaud you on trying what is generally avoided. Bravo.
eve night chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
It is so sad...Well the story is good that is what count right?
elianthos chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
You are a very brave author. Really.

It's a powerful and intense tale. As a reader, I bow to your always top-notch writing.

Even if your version of 'what if' makes my fanfic-reader core cringe with sorrow.

In canon, Usagi never gave up her 'sacrificial maiden' attitude. Luckily. For my sanity, and because this left you the chance to write this .
regie27 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Well, guess you have added yet another unforgetable story to your resume and this one has to be one of the most powerful ones in terms of the subject and execution. I literally stood with my jaw dropped throughout the story, absorbed by each tragic revelation of the events at and after "The End" and how the illusion of living the life of superheroes gives way to a stark and bitter reality. Powerful stuff and I hope this is only the prelude of yet more amazing tales to come from your pen.
K.Togetsu chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
powerfully written. it was a moving experience, reading it.
Hi chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is really good, but tragic.
apsara chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
brilliant. i love the maturity you've brought to their characterizations, and the fearlessness with which you've let most of the major characters die :D excellent work as usual.