Reviews for Burning In Heaven
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Hi, I originally came across your story about 3 years ago and recently I was cleaning my closet when I came across the printout I had on your story (I kept a few worth keeping). I also realized that I never left a review on this story, though I was a bit disheartened when I found that you'd pulled the story. I do hope this review gets to you so you know how much I enjoyed it. I really loved the interaction between Qui-Gon and Shmi...and I often wonder what your thoughts were on Episode II, especially with Shmi's death. Anyway, great story...
Ssunstorm chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Maybe there should be some sort of sequel... )
Corinne Cassandra Valard chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Oh my that is soooooooooo good. I like that almost as much as PoU and STNE, yea! I'm glad that Qui-Gon and Shmi can be happy! Yeaness! ::Corinne smiles:: All bow down to the greatness of Lori!
Herald Talia chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
yes this is me. On to the review.

SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! I LOVE IT! ok, let's quit playing around with the shift key here. Please please please write more of this. I'll be your eternal slave!
Am chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
I don't know what to say. I really liked this story; it was very original.
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
So sweeeeeeetttttttt...I never thought about Qui-Gon or Shmi that way before.
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Awwwww! That was lovely, beautifully written and not too depressing or too upbeat. The question of why Qui-Gon's body didn't vanish remains though...but who cares? A wonderful story, Lori! May the Force be with you!
Moriel Malkin chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Again a marvelous story, and out of sucha n unusual concept- Truly Remarkable!
Rheena chapter 1 . 12/21/2000
This is possibly the most beautiful story I've ever read- certainly the most beautiful fanfic! Is there going to be a sequel of some kind? Perhaps Ani and Obi come back to Tatooine for some reason? [PLEASE say yes!]
Katharine Frost chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
I actually read this before, but when I saw it here I knew I had to review it. I love this story. It's one of my favorites. It's very well-written and intelligent, as well as original. Good work.
Ssunstorm chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Could you write a sequal some day?
Ruby chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
::sniffles:: That is the sweetest story!
Barbara Fett chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
Wow. That was really, really good. My favorite movie scenes are those involving Jedi spirits; and, of course, no one in their right mind would write a SW romance without including the words "I love you." "I know." ;) (If this is incoherent it's because I'm tired)
trinchardin chapter 1 . 11/10/2000
loved ur story! it's so sweet! i think da ending's if only she'd die...
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
Rather a remarkable twist of events, Lori! As usual, you imbibe the characters with a life and spirit all your own! Well done! :)