Reviews for Burning In Heaven
Ninamazing chapter 1 . 10/6/2000
YES! I LOVE this story! I never really thought about Qui-Gon/Shmi before ... some of the issues you touch in here, about life and death and love, are just ... wow. This is beautiful!
Ophelia chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
Wonderful to see that I was not the only that saw something between these two characters that needed to be elaborated on. Great story. I love the subtitle ;) from the "Crossover".
Padm chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
That's a beautiful story!
elaine winter chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
that is truely the msot beautiful piece I've ever read. Qui-Gon and Shmi are the second most popular couple if the SW universe, next to Obi and Amidala. Very well written. I'm glad I waited to read it. I was reading Obi/Padme fanfics first and decided to read qui/shmi last. It was a great idea. It was beautiful.
Unicorn Lady chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
This was a great story!
Elerrina chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Awww, that's so sweet...I thought there was a spark between those two. So, when Shmi dies, will they finally be, you know, together? That would be, well, right. So *ahem* sequel?
Scott R chapter 1 . 7/27/2000
Oh my god, that was...Fantastic. Lori, you're...(arg, i cant think of a word to discribe how good an author u r).
Emiri chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
Woah... that was really good! I never though that i would read a story that I liked as much as POU but this one was excelent! You are really talented Lori.
Sunstorm chapter 1 . 6/10/2000
That was really lovely, and very very well written. I learned a few new things about the force as well. )
no name chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
it got boring towards the end
no name chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
it got boring towards the end
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2000
Owww... this is so sweet...so romantic... I loved it. It is a great work.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/18/2000
Wow! What a great story! I don't usually like Qui/Shmi (they wouldn't have had any time) but you made it seem real. :-)
Shamora chapter 1 . 5/14/2000
That was awsome! I love the thought of Qui-Gon and Shimi being together! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2000