Reviews for Faith The Misunderstood Slayer
aww that was so cute!
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Great Job!
The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
So. I'm quite enamoured with those two, thus the sudden fanfic-hunt. I'm surprised there are this many, since I wasn't expecting too many people to share the like. Joy. I'll just review all the chapters in this, since I'm some annoying combination of lazy and tired.

First chapter was interesting, if not a bit clumped together. Especially that huge Willow-paragraph. But it was nice to see Faith switch moods all of a sudden.

Ah, chapter two. Buffy's reaction was a bit annoying, in the sense that's it's all too probably what she would have said. Ignoring series-canon (Willow and Oz), I have to say this is coming along nicely. Faith's hesitance is good, showing that she's not all head-over-heels. Life's rough, and it's hard for her to trust people. I wonder what Willow's next move will be...

Hm. Always did like Spike. A bit odd that he's helping, but the line about the world being beneath Buffy and friends was wonderful. And gah, I don't know why. There's aspects about most of them I don't like, which is what makes me love them more. Seeing those traits come up again is what I love in stories.

Hm. Haven't seen what warrented the M rating so far, so maybe there won't be anything. Almost a relief, what with exams an' all. Ah, spoke to soon. Still, not bad. Bit rushed, but that's fine. All in all, not a bad read.

~Naolin
screaminheathen69 chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Very not bad!
browneyes chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
hope to read more of your story:)