Reviews for I Ran Away from You
Not far away chapter 1 . 8/3
Went back to my childhood fantasies and found this piece of art. I cried like a baby while feeling every word that lacus said. I never thought being lonely or saying that you are hurt can be this soft yet honest to some degree. Its like falling from the top of the hill and landed on a very soft pack of snow. . My eyes I wish it isnt too late. I couldnt thank you enough because this is a masterpiece. A classic. I cried thinking that i believe gundam seed should have read this and added to the anime storyline.
Xoxo
chestnutpoby chapter 2 . 7/6
Totally love this fic and couple! You did a great job author-san! LOVE
Woman In Black chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Why you make the ending become hanging like these?
I hope this will edited by you for the ending.
I hope the ending will be more clearly and happy.
IgNighted chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Best story ever!
medstudent1026 chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
i LAB this! really! sniff sniff
simply -v chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
its so deep and meaningful!. it depicts Lacus's personality perfectly. she's so good with words and so are you!

AxL are like fairytale couples, they were meant to be.
simply -v chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
*sniff *sniff again... lol. write more, theyre so good!
Jessie Katz chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Another good story! A heartbreaking one, really.

They should be together, Athrun and Lacus.
Termony Karistis chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
Another good story!
Soph chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Great as always. Black rose, you've gotta a great gift.

Give me a hug to Athrun and Lacus wil ya?
Warm-Ice chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
aw! that is just so sweet! I loved it!
elitedream chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
This story is so cute

I kept on aw-ing throughout the story, how gently Athrun kissed Lacus, while you know it can get more passionate XD
huamulan03 chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
I'm totally loving your take on Athrun and Lacus :D

I can still ship AsuCaga, but if it's you writing, I'll always read (Athrun Lacus, ie) and know I'm in adroit hands.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful reading of these wonderful characters.
erina chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
its so touching.. the way its written. Can u believe i cried while reading ur fic? u r really good at writing such stuff man.. hope u can write more A/L fic!
mayumi nakashima chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
hello...cool story! so much angst that I almost wanted to cry...and besides, Athrun is my favorite character! Continue writing more stories, and maybe, a sequel? thank you!