Reviews for Dancing on Your Grave
hersheybar24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Hey, I know you might have forgotten about this story, but I highly urge you to update, this is a really good idea, and it could become something more!
Or instead, I could rewrite the story?
You can contact me at .com, just drop an ask!
vikingwarrior-kyndall chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ay, if you don't update this, you're going to have a lot of disappointed followers, including me. This story is amazing, and I'd hate to see it get left.
Tigasluv chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Why did you stop writing this story? I really like this story :'-(
TTJennyAmuure chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
this story is really interesting! please update!

Flopsy: yeah, or i'll beat you with a stick!

Me: FLOPSY! Shut up you psycopath rabbit! you can't even hold sticks! I don't like your attitude! go sit in the corner!

F: awww...

Me: hehe sorry 'bout that, she has problems. but like I said, please upate!
Shadowkatze chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
I freakin Love this story! I can't wait till its updated!
TimeofMagic75 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I LOVE IT! Its really good!
FUNNY GIRL HAHAHAH chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!LUV YA IF U DONT I WIL PERSONALLY HUNT U DOWN ANF KILL U BYE BYE :D
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Awsome! UPDATE ASAP!
bellecatastrophe chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
You Monster!

How Can You Leave Such A Brilliant Idea Like This Hanging?

:P.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Continue. This Idea is Fantastic - Unique And Everything. And Gar As The Grouchy Neighbourhood Emo Kid - Class .

PLEASE Carry On?

*Faves*
obsession 101 chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
This is my favorite story ever and I read a lot so that is saying something. I don't think you need any improvement. I am patiently yet apprehensively waiting for an update.
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Why r u taking so long to update! U promuised an update and i want to read it i love your story alot.
K-promises-fall chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
I like this story... continue... excuse the dullnes of my words, I need to eat some sugar and candy. So good job with the story. Next time I'll be sure to eat more candy before I review.
Gray Nameless chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
I love the plot of this fic! It's the first time I've seen BB portrayed as the rebellious, harsh kind of person, but I like how you handle him and how he's doing with Raven. Great Jinx appearance too. I will be looking out for an update. Keep it up! I'm really enjoying this fanfic. :)
Confuzzle333 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
WONDERFUL! Great to see a catholic story. Great so far. I will keep reveiwing.
crazybritoutforevange chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
YEY... I know most of the time I'm too lazy to get my happy ass off of the couch and onto the school bus most days. Soon, I'll get my own car and no one will stop me, and I can swear at the bus, sweetness. Anyway, I love this storie, it's fabdobolous (means very good, yeah, most of the time I need a dictanory) and ya gotta carry on the storie love, c'mon, for the fans... or your a, a, a, bitchstick... bad comeback, I like it.

-if life gives you lemons, chop 'em up and chuck 'em back-