Reviews for Around the Worlds in Thirty Days
Mua-Hahahahahahaaaa!
Grampa' Seraph is in for the ride of a lifetime! X3 I'd hate to be him right there. Heh, heh... & so the Fun BEEEGINS! HAHAHAHAHA! :D
Strawberry Eggs chapter 16 . 2/26/2007
Whoa...how long was it since this was updated...and I chose NOW to review? Oo

Do forgive me! I haven't abandoned this story...it just that life got in the way. X_X I used to be able to read as many new ToS stories as I wanted and still be on top of updates. Then I could only read updates...and now alot of updates have fallen through. I have some time now so I'm trying to get through my monstrous backlog. I know they say better late than never, but yeesh!

Anyway despite the great amount of time since I last read this, I still really enjoyed this chapter. . Hmm, so that's where little Zelos got his idea of Bubbles and everything else. it's tempting to call him insane but he's a kid...hyper is more like it. XD

I rather like how it ended with young Kratos and Zephhie. :) Really cute image it gave me there.

Yep, I'm still liking this story. It's been a while since this update, but I can't wait to read the next chapter! (And I will read it on time, I swear!)
Hondura chapter 16 . 12/2/2006
GO SUPER LATE REVEIW, GO!

Yah, I know. I'm late by oh... Eight months? At least it's not an entire year. Or you forgot this site. Or something else horrible like that. o-o;

Anyways, this is a pretty nice story. The characters are in character for the most part, and little Zelos rocks. 'Nuff said. xD Younger Kratos is alright, but he creeps me out sometimes. He reminds me of creepy kids at my school. xD

Zepphie is... umm... Well, I don't like her that much, to tell the truth, but that's OK. She just seems a little to "Oh, I'm so cool gangsta yo". ...Yeah, forget I said that.

Anyways, if you do come across this... Update! I'd like to learn more about "Bubbles", as it seems... interesting that both old Kratos and young Zelos would have the same dream.

!Adios!
Scattle chapter 16 . 4/26/2006
Amazingly written! I love it!

No, my expectations are not up...T_T
freakyanimegal chapter 16 . 4/7/2006
More pwease! I'm so annoying aren't I?
himiti chapter 16 . 4/4/2006
I like this! Keep this up! :D
ShadowSessMarlfox chapter 16 . 4/4/2006
Haha, I have a ryme stuck in my head.

"Run away, Run away, live to fight another day." Lol. Never knew fish were pretty. I liked it. Sayonara.
RoyalFanatic chapter 16 . 4/4/2006
LONGER IS BETTER! XD

But anyway, yay chappie!

Update!_
Deltadasher chapter 16 . 4/4/2006
Aw, that was so sweet! They seem so sweet together. Update soon (ther's nothing bad to comment on, so I ain't got anything to say...)
Moo chapter 15 . 3/27/2006
sari please write more it's annoying when you write 2 sentences. now write it god* ;) or i'll have to chuck a twinkie at you.
dungeness crab chapter 15 . 3/24/2006
Just say it to confuse people...
Strawberry Eggs chapter 15 . 3/21/2006
Ah, so that explains the extra text I read this a few days ago,m but wasn't able to review until now.

Poor, poor Kratos. Looks like what he thought would be the last strand of sanity on this ship turned out to be anything but XD My my, Yuan has changed.

This set up somehitn interesting, and very funny. Nice!
freakyanimegal chapter 15 . 3/19/2006
I can swear in three languages, I can think of a few uses for that! MwahahahahH! Oh and...update.
Deltadasher chapter 15 . 3/19/2006
Wow, Yuan's good with kids! Something I never thought possible!
fequ chapter 15 . 3/18/2006
Aww, Yuan's so nice! I love this story! Plz continue to update!