Reviews for Aboard the Dauntless
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 7 . 2/1
Both this fic and it's prequel are amazing you really capture the personality used in the film.
ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
i like it! MOAR...
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
The lukewarm, rum-laced liquid was coming in a close second to being the most wonderful thing he’d ever tasted.

I suppose the cache on the rum-runner's island got the top rating?

Absolutely wonderful fic. :)
Arraya chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
I'm reading this for the second time. This is so beautifully written. What a realistic way to fill in the parts we didn't see. I bet not too many people really thought about what it took on Norrie's part to do this. You have captured him PERFECTLY, wry sense of humor and all! I love "Norrington decided he really was going to have to go on shore leave with his men some time." HAHA! This chapter in particular is absolutely amazing. Your nautical/sailing descriptions are to be seriously admired. I had more to say but I forgot. Nuts.
Arraya chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Hehehe...'before the man had charmed the entire Caribbean into legalizing piracy'! I love it! this is so good, I can't wait to read the rest! Off I go, now!
SD chapter 7 . 9/20/2007
Argh! Another abandoned fic! I enjoyed it though.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 6 . 7/10/2007
Whoa, what a ride!

It is too bad they couldn't include all this in the movie- it would've added hours to the running time, but might have been worth it.
teacrumb chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
Bloody awesome, as usual. You should just do a complete novelization of the whole first movie! (It would be infinitely better than the abomination on the market.) I love the way you write Jack with ships! I love everything about this actually. Your scenes that you make up transition between the canon ones flawlessly. And your characterization is impeccable: Jack, Norry, Elizabeth, all of them! Gah! I love it.
Shoofly chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
You reccommended this to me a while ago, but I have had the darnest time leaving a review! Stupid computer! :P Anyhoo - thank you, I REALLY enjoyed this. Excellent writing! The characterizations were just perfect, and the style and storyline were captivating.

Very wow'd. I have my eye out on yer other fics.:):):):)
Asher Elric chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
This was very, very nice. I would like to see how Jack Sparrow gets Elizabeth locked up just before the fight and all that on the island. Just a suggestion though. This was great!

Asher Elric chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
That was so cool! I like the way you have Jack pilot the ship. and I liked the interaction between Groves and Jack!

Asher Elric chapter 5 . 7/26/2006
This was very interesting! Jack would be glad to hear that these men talked about him basically the entire time of their meeting!

Asher Elric chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
YES! I was waiting for Jack to get his way! I think this has to be my favorite part of the whole story!

Asher Elric chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
You characterize Norrington and Weatherby Swan just perfectly! I'm gaining a new appreciation of these two as I read on.

Asher Elric chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
I had always hated this scene in the movie, but you give good explanations as too why! thank you!